Chapter 42

It's been about three weeks since Homecoming and everything was going great. School was excellent, the only downside to going back was the creepy note I was greeted with.

'I missed your presence and beauty.'

It was signed with the same signature that the rest of the notes were. And I did the same thing with this note that I did with the last notes. Trashed it.

This secret admire thing is getting really out of hand. I have yet to tell anyone about it, it's kind of embarrassing. I just want it all to go away, I don't care who it is. Although, if I could find out then I can tell them that I'm not interested in anything.

My new friends and I were getting closer. Our relationships have been growing immensely, making me feel even more at home than before. Which is why I am currently getting ready to go out with them for my birthday. They told me that the place is a surprise and none of them were giving away any hints, especially Slade.

I'm sad that my birthday weekend had to be another weekend that Dom and Ronnie aren't able to visit. Even more depressing is I didn't get to see Dom last visit, only Ronnie was able to come down. I was planning on visiting them down in Miami but couldn't since I had game and Dom couldn't come with Ronnie because he had players evaluation.

To lift my spirits my mom had surprised me with cake and presents when I came home from school today. The presents consisted of a new outfit, black Ugg boots, and a gold necklace with a diamond angel pendant.

Nico got me some pink and black zebra print steering wheeling, mats, and seat covers for my car.

While Slade bought me a pink hard case for my iPad and a big bag of my favorite card.

Dom and Ronnie couldn't be here for my birthday so when I got home Nico already had them on Facetime. I was also surprised to see a present from Dom along with my other presents. Dom bought me a silver charm bracelet with a decent size diamond pink heart hooked to it. Inside the box with it was two more charms one of a soccer ball and the other was a D for Dominic. I laughed at that because even though it was my day he still made it about him.

Dean was also there and even though he is definitely not obligated to get me anything but he did, buying me four tickets to the local Spa Resort. Along with a basket full of body soap, lotions, oils, facial mask, and all that good stuff.

Ronnie being the bestest best friend ever got me my very own iPod, fifth generation. She got me the blue one since its the one I had my eye but not only saying it came from her, also my godparents.

My other friends plan on giving me my presents tonight, not wanting to give them to me at school but instead making a big fiasco at school over my birthday.

Not really feeling like dressing up I wore the outfit my mom as my birthday gift, consisting of a lavender Free City sweat suit set. Matching it with the boots she gave me along with it. Still applying some eyeliner and eye shadow after fixing my hair up in a ponytail, letting it fall down my back in spiral curls.

The weather has dropped tremendously in the last few weeks, the nights even getting as low as 40 and under a night. So, I threw on my black leather jacket over my sweatshirt.

Descending the stairs Slade was waiting at the bottom dressed in all black with a light pink gift bag in his hand. "Since you are the birthday girl I will allow you to be slow." He smirked.

"Sorry, I had to pee again for like the millionth time today." I yawned.

He frowned at me. "I gonna have to warn that coach of yours to lay off. You can't be too tired for your birthday."