Chapter 21

"I don't know, this dreams are so weird and they seem so really, it creeps me out. I wake up in a sweat and end up going to sleep in my brother's room." I tell Kiannah as I am kicking off my shoes then throwing my backpack in my Gym locker. It's now Wednesday, the first official day of Gym and I was kind of looking forward to it but my mind is pretty preoccupied with everything that's being going on.

My house is haunted and I don't know what she's wants, I all know is she keeps asking for help, help that I can't give her because I don't know how or why. I can't stop thinking about the way she looked in my nightmare, she had been beat and tied up by looks of her body, not being able to see her face.

"Maybe their trying to tell you something, like a hidden message. You still haven't seen this chick's face?" She asked, pulling her shirt over her head exposing her zebra print strapless bra.

"Cute." I awed, pointing towards her bra.

"Thanks, I got it from Victoria's Secret." She smiled, looking down at it.

"It's cute. And no, I still haven't seen her face once, but I have seen the other girl that has been in my windows and stuff, so I don't even know if they're the same girl." I said pulling on my gym shorts.

I threw my jeans in my locker then going to pull my shirt over my head.

"Kalahni is that a tattoo?" She gasped.

"Yup, its my boyfriend name. I got it a few weeks ago, actually it was on the road trip to down here." I smiled, throwing my shirt in my locker with the rest of my belongings.

"Wait, let me see." She said quickly, before I could even get my gym shirt over my head. I pushed my arms and my head through but held it up so she could have a look at it. "It is so adorable! Does he have your name too?" She asked, standing back up and looking me at me, smiling.

"Yes, his is about four times bigger on the back of his right shoulder blade." I smiled.

"You guys are so fucking cute!" She yelled, clapping her hands together and started jumping up and down causing everyone one our row to stare at us. Kiannah stop and looked around at the girls before yelling, "Boo!" to everyone making me bust out laughing. When all the girls looked away she turned back to me with a mischievous smile on her face. "And you said he is coming down here this weekend..." She trailed off.

"YES!" I yelled. "I'm so happy, you have no idea! It's been almost two weeks since we have even touched each other, I won't admit this to him but I am dying over here." I pouted.

"Looks like someone else caught the horn dog fever." She giggled.

"Shut up." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

We finished getting dressed in our P.E clothes then we walked around the locker room waiting for all the other girls to finish and the teacher to call us out.

"So, did you ask out Slade yet?" I asked Kiannah hopeful as we walked to the front of the locker rooms.

"No, not yet." She said putting her head down. "I'm scared, what if he says no?" She whispered.

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Why would he?! Your beautiful, smart, and funny. Slade would be crazy not to say yes."

"Slade? As in Slade Andrews?" Confused about who would cut in our conversation I turned around to find a human sized Barbie doll and her two side kicks, with disgust looks on their faces.

She was a little taller than me about three inches and her face was just caked with make up, her hair was platinum blonde with hot pink tips. Behind her, her two minions looked exactly the same except they were brunettes with pink tips but if you asked me they all looked really ridiculous.