Chapter 8

I grabbed a fist full of her hair pulling her away from Dom's face then punched her square in the face. I still had her by the hair so I pulled her backwards on the ground, she landed on her back.

That wasn't enough for me, so I jumped on top of her and started punching her in the face. She started grabbing at my hair, yanking it which only seemed to piss me off more.

We are suppose to be fighting, not pulling hair. But that what happens when you get someone who doesn't know how to fight.

"Lahni!" Dom yelled. "Stop it!" I knew he was going to give me a few warning before he quit and just straight out pulled me off of her.

But he also knew that of he didn't let me get my hits in I would be angry with him later.

I ignored him completely.

I got more than a few hits in until I felt someone's arms around my waist pulling me off of her.

Judging by the tingles I felt, I knew it was Dom.

"You stupid, bitch!" I screamed at her as Dom's lifted me up off of her. I was kicking against him trying to get loose to go after her again."You're such a slut!"

"Babe, calm down." He said, trying to soothe me.

I didn't want to calm down.

She kissed my boyfriend right in front of me.

Now I know how Dom must have felt when I told what my attacker did to me. It hurts a little, but I'm more mad than hurt right now. I know Dominic didn't want to kiss her so it wasn't mutual but it doesn't change that fact that someone kissed my boyfriend.

He finally put me down on my feet, he turned me around to face him. Dom looked me over. "You hurt?"

"No, babe I just want to kill her." I said pointing to Marissa, who was now being helped off the ground by Brad and Austin.

He chuckled at me.

Ronnie stood her ground just in case I needed back up. She walked over to me smirking, "I was wondering when you were going to snap on that puta."

"Me too, she definitely had it coming." Dom smirked.

"That's what she gets for messin' with my baby." I smirked, repeating what Dom said just last night.

"You stupid cow you broke my nose!" Marissa cried at me, but that's not all she had. She also had a swollen eye, that was more than likely gonna be black in the morning and a bust lip.

"Well, since you already have a fucked up personality I thought I would help you out with a fucked up face. So now your outside matches the inside." I yelled.

"Ha, and that's why I tongued your boyfriend." She screamed.

That's it!

I lounged at her again only this time I couldn't get to her because Dom and Ronnie held me back. "Te arranco la lengua sucia y meto por el culo!"

She recoiled against Brad and Austin, trying to get away from me. Brad and Austin whispered something in her ear and with that she walked away holding her blood gushing nose.

Brad and Austin faces were very amused as they walked up to us. "That was awesome!" They yelled at the same time, I was a bit surprised at Austin he has been mostly quiet all day.

I was so confused. "Why would you be happy that I beat up your girlfriend?" I asked Austin.

"I don't like her anymore. She started sleeping around on me a couple of weeks ago, I don't know why I haven't broken up with her yet. This whole day has been giving me the push I needed." Austin said.