Chapter 2

My ringtone blasted in my ear as it lay next to me on my pillow, Dark Horse by Katy Perry.

One of my favorite songs playing as my ringtone, but right now I hated it.

I reached over to grab it and accidentally missed slapping Dom on the face. I gasped, but he didn't move a muscle. Squinting my sensitive eyes at the screen, I read the caller I.D, 'Ma'.

"Hello?" I said groggily, rubbing my now closed eyes as I put my iPhone up to my ear.

"Hey nena, its time to wake up and get ready to hit the road." She said brightly.

Ugh. Her perky attitude is sooooo annoying right now.

"Okay Ma, I'll get the others up, the sun isn't even shining yet hopefully they believe its morning." I murmured into the phone sleepily.

She chuckled,."Alright sweetie, make sure you have everything you need before you take off. Ten cuidado, I love you."

"Okay Ma, I love you too. Bye." I said hanging up the phone, burying my face in the side of Dom's neck straddling his stomach.

I pulled up to look down at him and couldn't but smile down at his peacefully sleeping face.

He looked so beautiful while he slept, I didn't want to wake him. I leaned down giving him a soft peck on his lips which made he stir in his sleep. I pulled back to see if he woke up, but his eyes were still closed.

"Dommy, baby, wake up." I whispered in his ear nibbling on his lobe. I felt his hands moving up my thighs going towards my ass giving it a firm squeeze making me let out a soft moan.

I pulled back to lips kiss him fiercely licking his bottom lip asking for entrance he opened up letting me massaging his tongue with mine.

We moaned loudly at the same time.

Yum. I love the taste of him in the mornings...

The kiss started getting harder and more heated, he began push my bottom down towards his groin area to his hard on. I giggled against his mouth shaking my head no as he groaned in frustration.

Boys and their testosterone.

I pulled back leaning my forehead on his feeling a little dizzy from the kiss, we stayed like that for a minute trying to catch up on our breathing. "Sorry babe, but its time to get up."

"What time is it?" He asked, opening his eyes, voice full of sleep.

I smiled at him, remembering the time I spotted on my phone just a minute ago. "Almost 5:30."

He nodded then rolled us over so that I was on the bottom, he quickly kissed me hard on the lips making my heartbeat speed up before getting up and heading into the bathroom.

I took a deep breathe then rolled over onto Ronnie, straddling her waist. "Veronica, wake up." I sang to her bouncing up and down on her.

"If I get up will stop that that horrible singing." She groaned in irritation.

Placing my hand over my heart mocking a hurt face. "Dom told me I had a beautiful singing voice." I said.

"Shit, then he lied to you." She scoffed.

"Puta." She pushed me off of her getting her up, grabbing her bag and leaving the room going to the other bathroom across the hall.

I got up going to my bag pulling out my toothbrush, body wash, and my pink lace bra-panties set then walking to the bathroom, joining Dom.

As soon as I walked into the bathroom I immediately bust out laughing, the was no steam anywhere in here, which only means...

"Cold shower for a horny boy." I yelled loud enough for him to hear me over the running water.

Sticking his soapy head out passed the shower curtain. "Shut up." He said, making a face at me.

Yep, that only made me laugh harder.

"And I'm not a boy I'm a man, come in here with me and I will gladly give you a proper demonstration as to why." He said seductively smiling and winking at me.

"Aww... nice try, now hurry up and get out so I can get in, perv." I said smiling sweetly at him while he frowned at me.

"Lo que sea, su pérdida." He mumbled pushing back into the shower and closing the curtains.

By the time I got done brushing my teeth he was already out of the showering drying off. Getting undressed I stepped into the shower water, it heated up nicely thanks to his cold shower. Ha.

About ten mins later I was out drying off and getting dressed then I noticed that I forgot my clothes.

Damn.

I walked out of the bathroom in only my bra and panties, "Maldita sea, su hermosa." Dom smirked, checking me out from the bed, lust deep in his eyes. He was laying on his back hands behind his head with his legs crossed at his ankles.

Dom was dressed in beige cargoes, white v-neck matching them with a pair of black and white high top Nikes.

Continuing to walk over to my bag pulling out my dark jean short shorts and a neon pink v-neck and putting them on.

"Is Ronnie done yet?" I asked Dom while grabbing my white chucks and a pair of ankle socks out of my bag then zipping it up.

"Yeah she's waiting for us downstairs, our bags are already in your car." He said walking over and picking up my bag off the ground placing it on his shoulder.

We headed downstairs after I was done putting my socks and shoes on. Not stopping we headed for the front door. "Let's go, Ronnie." I yelled going out of the front door.

She came running out the door her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, wearing some white short shorts with a black tank pairing it with all black slip-on Vans.

Dom set the alarm, closed the front door and locked it. He threw my bag in the trunk with theirs closing it and hopping in the drivers seat, me in the passenger and Ronnie in the back. I pulled my black Ray Bans out of the middle compartment putting them on then throwing my long hair up into a high messy bun. I don't where they got there glasses but they were wearing them, same ones as mines, except Ronnie's were white.

After we were all buckled up Dom pulled off.

First, we went to Jack in the Box to get a few breakfast sandwiches.

Then, we headed to the gas station filling the tank to full, also stocking up on a bunch of drinks and snacks.

"Road trip! Minnesota, here we come." Ronnie cheered buckling up in the middle seat.