After party

Hailey's POV
After the actual church part we had time before the party. It was about noon right now and the party starts at four and goes until 3 am. That's 11 hours! The boys Maddie and I have to go to this mansion to take pictures. When we got in the limo we all hugged eachother. "Wow. I'm married and 25 years old" Maddie said. Which made us laugh. Hayes then spoke up. "Yea I can't believe I spent thirteen years with you. You're a handful" he said sarcastically and we all laughed again. We had the limo driver put on music and we all sang our hearts out. Then we got to the mansion. Well two mansions. It was beautiful. The houses were connected by balconies and right on the beach. The first house, was amazing. We were all still living in one apartment and this was soooo much roomier. The first house had a GIANT master bedroom with a private balcony, and 4 other big rooms with private bathrooms. A kitchen and 2 living rooms. Also the basement was a movie theater. It could seat twelve. The next house had a huge master with a private balcony, then 3 other rooms but they were bigg, and this room had a huge kitchen, a huge living room and a dining room. The basement here was huge but empty. The houses were completely furnished and had one huge pool in the back. We all decide to take beach pictures and they were gorgeous. I love these houses.

Cameron's POV

I could tell how much hailey and Maddie adored these houses, so while they were looking at the inside I pulled hayes off to the side. "I think we should live here." I said which caught him off gaurd. "What?" He said. "You heard me, look at the girls they adore the place. You and me both have been saving up money and I think we should buy these houses. I checked and they are both on the market." I said. Hayes gave me a look. "How much?" He said. "Well each are 1.5 million but if you buy both it is only 1 million." I said. (Let's just say these houses are HUGE! Way yay bigger than the description I gave you) hayes was about to speak but Bryant, our photographer said we were going on the beach to take pictures.

*reception time*

No ones POV, it is going to be in third.

Maddie, hayes, cam, and hailey arrived at the party place around two, making sure that everything was perfect. They made sure the DJ had all the right music and the cake was still looking good. As time passed more people started coming. The room was huge. The dance floor was big enough for everyone and more. There was a stage type thing where the bridal party would be eating and in front of the stage was where the dance floor was. Then the other tables for the guests. In the corner there was a grand stair case where the bridal party would be called down.
By now all the guests were eating and it was time for the bridal party to be introduced. The DJ pot on the different songs for the different people.
"Ladies and gentlemen. We would like to introduce the bridal party."
"Mahogany Gordy and Aaron carpenter!" ~ best friend song
"Jack Gilinsky and jack Johnson!" ~ groove chorus
"Sarah and Matthew Espinosa" ~ echo
"Jennifer and Taylor Caniff!" ~ buck wild
"Ava rotundi and Shawn mendes!"~ something big
"Gabby rotundi and Sammy wilkinson"~ someone
"Tina rotundi and carter Reynolds!"~ gas pedal cuz carter picked it.
"Nash Grier and Emily symanns!" ~ wild life
"Skylinn Floyd and Sierra Dallas"~ uptown funk
" Ireland and Harry"~ party rock anthem bc they are kids (Emily and Nash's)
"Now ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your brides and grooms, hailey and Cameron Dallas, and Maddie and hayes grier!" The couples walked out and their song was you and me by Dave Matthews and that was their first dance. After that was the mother and son dance the. Father and daughter then bridal party dance.

Maddie's POV
The bridal party dance just ended and it was so much fun. The only people who are not here is o2l. They could not make it because they are working on a movie.
"Man I wish o2l was here" I said to hailey as we were eating. "Yea. They always make the party" just then I heard a song I haven't heard in a while.
\\ lemme tell ya about six young fellas that really know how to get down. Coast to coast NY to LA yea they run this fuckin town.// hailey and I did not plan for this song to be in the roll, we were about to ask the boys if they put it on whence saw the door open.
\\ jc caylen, Connor Sam Ricky kian Trevor Moran// and the six boys came into the room one by one. I covered my mouth. I haven't seen them in a while and I missed them. Hailey and I got up and ran to them and I immediately jumped on sam. "I thought you said you could not come!!!" I said. "Well I would never miss your wedding" sam said and I said hi to everyone else. We danced to the o2l song and ate cake. The whole night was perfect. The boys had to carry us up to our rooms because we passed out in the limo. The last thing I remember seeing before falling asleep was my beautiful husbands smile.