I promise

Hey I wanted to go over ages before starting this chapter
Hayes :15
Maddie:14 turning 15
Cameron: 15 I know but I need him to be 15 so live with it😂
Hailey 14 turning 15
So yea continue reading☺️
Maddie POV
We finished Indiana MAGCON and now were off to ohio. we arrive at our hotel and Lexi is banned from the tour by her brother. Haha good for her. We'll we have 2 days before the 2 meet and greets. We chilled for the first day (rooms are the same) and we decided to go to Cedar Point tomorrow, it is the world roller coaster amusement park Capitol. Everyone's super exited and I am too. I love roller coasters.so we all fall asleep early so we get enough rest. I wake up to Taylor and carter jumping on hayes and I bed. Once I'm up I get out and beat the shit out of carter and taylor (not really) and I straighten my hair and put on a Tiffany blue crop top with overall shorts and apply light foundation, mascara and eyeshadow. When I looked descent I was ready to go. When we got there it was not that packed. We went on all of the rides but there was one left. It takes you up high and then drops you. It was night. Time and fireworks were going off. Hayes and I sat down and strapped up. The cart took us up slow. I looked over to hayes and see he is holding onto something tightly. I wonder what it is. He has been acting nervous. We came close to the top and hayes started to speak. "Maddie, I am sorry for all I have done, I think I have mostly gained your trust back but if not I hope this will." He pulled out a box and slipped something on my finger. I looked down and it is a ring. 😍😍😍 "will you promise to stay with me until it is finally time where I can ask you to be my beautiful wife?" But before I could say anything the ride dropped and my emotions were going crazy. Once we got off I jumped on hayes wrapping my legs around his waist and gave him a long kiss, pulled away and said 2 words, "I promise"