this will be the best summer ever

haileys POV

i got a text from maddie. ~put on your new swimsuit, and that coverup you got. you never showed me!!~ yes i have??? whatever i love that swimsuit. i take a pic and send it to her. i was too lazy to change out of it so i just laid im my bed for a couple minutes. i never got a text back from maddie, its not like she is actualy DOING something.

*dingdong*

ugh company. i walk downstairs and oped the door and scream. "MADDIE WHAT THE HECK!!!" i jumped on my best friend and hugged her to death. i look up and see a limo. "you took a limo all the way here? zayum." i said. "i know its fancy right haha" wait that wasnt maddie. that was a guys voice. wait i know that voice. WAIT..... i look up to see the one the only "CAMERON DALLAS!" i said. he put his arms out and i jumped up so i had my legs wrapped around his waist. my head was on his shoulder and my eyes were closed. then i oped them. "HOLY MAGCON. ALL OF THEM! MADDIE WHAT THE SOCIAL LIFE!?" i said and gave all of them huggs. then i remembered hayes bullied maddie. What is going on. i see hayes and her holding hands. i look at her and give her the look and aweeeeee they made uppp. they all come up to my room and of coarse my sisters go off the wall and the guys hang with them. and maddie starts packing a bag. "what are you doing?" "oh yea by the way you are touring amerika this summer with us." she says like it was no big deal. i asume my mom is okay with this. i feel a hand on mine and i look up and it is cameron dallas. CAMERON DALLAS IS HOLDING MY HAND. this is going to be the best summer ever.

camerons POV.

hailey is beautiful. wow. this is going to be the best summer ever