Wedding dresses and a lost ring

Hayes POV
"BRO WHERE IS IT?" Cam yells. Right now cam Nash and I are searching around cam hailey Maddie and i's apartment for this dipshits wedding ring.
"You sir are a dumbass" Nash says causing cam to freak even more.
"I NEED THAT RING HAILEY IS GOING TO KILL ME" he yells while his face is buried into a pillow. I check the bathroom and living room. Nothing. We searched the whole apartment. "AGAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" cam screams. "Why don't we just get a new ring?" I ask. Cam lifts his head up from his hands and darts to thee door, grabs his keys and rims down the hall. Nash and I look at each other and run after him. We find cam pushing the elevator button about 50 times a second. "Dude stairs." Nash says and cam ran down the stairs, and of coarse down the last flight he falls and just gets back up and runs out of the building. We get in his car and he goes to the ring place. He parks and gies into the store. "Nash" "yea hayes" "UHM cam is not wearing any shoes." We look at him and then burst out laughing. "Hi I need a size 10 (idk) wedding band that looks EXACTALY like this." Cam basically yells and shoves the phone in the mans face. He looks at the picture and writes some things down on a piece of paper. Ok sir you can pick up your ring in about 3 hours. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" cam says and quickly leans over the counter thing and kissed the mans forehead and walks out yelling "HA HA IM NOT GOING TO DIE!" Nash and I look at the man and he has a confused look. "He lost his ring and the wedding is in a couple of months." I say and we walk out. When we get in the car cam is singing.
"BLAME IT ON ME
BLAME IT ON ME
BLAME IT ON THE NI-IGHT!"

Elizabeth(hayes mom) POV
Today Maddie and hailey are picking out their dresses. They are going to look so beautiful. I am waiting on a couch with sierra, candy(haileys mom) and Gina(Cameron's mom), Emily,Sierra and haileys sisters. First Maddie comes out with a dress it has a sweetheart neckline and it gets popfy at the waist. Like a Cinderella dress. Hailey comes out with a mermaid neckline and it has rhinestones everywhere. The girls shake thier heads and go back.
About 5 dresses later Maddie comes out with a beautiful simple dress with some rhinestones above her right hip. And hailey comes out with a gorgeous strapless dress that poofs out with ruffles and they love it and the two of them start to dance around and admire their dresses. They soon start tearing up which causes us to tear up. They look at eachother "these are the dresses!" They say in unison. I get up and go hug Maddie. "Oh you are going to look beautiful. I say. We purchase the dresses and exit the store.

Cameron's POV
"GUYS ITS BEEN THREE HOURS, LETS GO GET THE RINGS!" I yelled while looking at the time. We go and get the rings. I put it in my pocket just I case they are back before us.
We walk into the apartment and hailey and Maddie are playing Kirby yarn thing on wii while laying special pillows. They say when they were younger the pillows ment something, but in to scared to ask haha. "HAILEY PUT ME DOWN ITS MY TIRN TO PULL THE ROPE THING." "NOOOOOOOO I WILL PULL THE ROPE. PRINCE FLUF WILLL ALWAYS PULL THE ROPE!" They say.

*sorry other readers that is an insider between hailey and i. Heheh"

"UHM hi?" Hayes says. Maddie gets up and tackles him and gives him a kiss, haileys does the same with me. "OHHH babe here." Hailey says and runs to her purse. "You left this in my car." She says. Oh no, NONONONO. SHE.PULLS.OUT.MY.RING.

I just fall to the floor. Hayes is laughing his ass off and hailey and Maddie are looking at eachother. I gat up and take the ring. "Thanks babe, I thought I lost it." I say and kiss her. Hayes is still laughing and is coughing and is now on a ball on the floor.

Well. There went 7 thousand dollars.