WHY ARE WE AT A HOSPITAL

Maddie's POV
"hayes it was just a random guy hitting on me!"
"No Maddie he was all up on you and you didn't do shit!"
"I was pinned on a fucking wall what was I supposed to do abracadabra my way out of the goddamn corner like a magician? I was pinned in a corner. And could not move. But apparently you were watching the whole time and didn't do shit about it!" I yelled
"Oh and like you didn't enjoy it?" He argued.
"NO HAYES I DIDNT.. DO YOU SEE THIS?" I yelled holding up my promise ring "THIS MEANS I PROMISE TO BE WITH YOU. AND NOONE ELSE. I LOVE YOU HAYES GRIER. I can't believe you don't trust me." I said in tears. Laying face first on the bed with my head in the pillow crying leaving mascara on the pillow. Haues came next to me and embraced me in a hug.
"I'm sorry babe. I just get worked up sometimes. I love you too." And we fell asleep in each others arms.
We woke up too nash screaming telling us to get up. I instantly shot up And looked Nash. His face was red and his eyes were blood shot. He grabbed me and hayes and ran us to the limo. We arrived at a hospital. Wait a hospital!? WAIT. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MATTHEW?" I yelled. Nash just looked at me and then to the hospital and started bawling. Matt is in the hospital. I started to tear up. As soon as the limo stopped I opened the door and ran in. "Matthew lee Espinosa" I practically yelled. "Ma'am please be quiet. This is a hospital." The boys hailey , Emily, Anna and mahogany were in now. "YEA it is a goddamn HOSPITAL that my BEST FRIEND IS IN. so NO I'm not going to be quiet now tell me where matthew lee Espinosa is!" I yelled at her. Hayes pulled me away and I was hyperventilating and crying. I cannot breathe. I am crying aloud and hayes is running his hand up and down my back. Nash grabbed me from hayes and carried me down a hallway. We entered a room and there layed a lifeless matthew. He was in a coma and looked awful.

Matthews POV
All I remember was a bang. I hit something but I'm not sure what. I can't feel anything but I can hear people around me. And equipment. I must be in the hospital. I try to move but I can't. Then I hear someone come in. And all I could make out was crying. It was Maddie. I can tell, when she cries she hyperventilates. I could hear... Nash yes Nash comforting her. And over the next thirty minutes everyone comes in.

Maddie's POV
Everyone is in Matthews room now. Were all worried. Everyone is crying, praying and comforting one another. I was watching the heart monitor. Beep beep beep. Seems normal. After another 30 minutes we all shared one good memory with Matt and there was silence, only hearing the beeping. But then. Beep beep beep.... The line goes dead.