I thought you loved me.

Maddie's POV
After the morning incident I went to my small group,of friends. Emily, Suzy and Miranda. I have a bestie in Chicago but I am in North Carolina.
They all ran up to me and they Asked why I was in the old classroom. I told them everything like always.
Skip to lunch
Lunch is the only time I get to go on my phone. I have a text from Nash. He knows about everything about the bullying but hayes does not know that he knows. Neither does my parents or his. He told me hayes and I had to walk home because his car broke down and that he would try to meet us so nothing happens to me. I was relieved he said the last part.
I replied with thanks and asked if he would tell hayes so I don't have to be near him.Of coarse he said in return.
Next I had gym. With hayes, Jillian and Ashley. Well this is going to be fun.... I walked into the locker room and took off my shirt and pants and I put on my gym clothes and walked to the bathrooms. I was pulled somewhere by Ashley and Jillian. They kicked me. Punched me. And left me there to get up myself. They just won't stop... I walk out with bruises on my legs arm and face. Kick marks on my stomach a and a massive headache. I look awesome. I go to my place In the gym so coach can take roll. We had a free day but it hurt too Much to move. I asked to go to the bathroom and leave, as I walk out of the gym doors and limp down the hallway I hear someone behind me. I take a glance and froze. It was hayes. With anger in his eyes.mLast time he was that mad he almost killed me. Literally. I fell to the ground agents the wall and covered my face and started crying because I've been beaten too much today. When I don't feel kicking or anything I look up. Hayes was still standing. I slowly stood back up and showed him the kick marks on my stomach. "Look what you did to me hayes. You and your group. You beat me and leave scars. Yes I know bruises go away but memories don't. I thought you were my best friend. I thought you loved me." I said. Then Ashley and Jillian came out. Jillian started kissing hayes but he seemed like he did not want to. She pulled away and glared at me. Then she swung and got me right in the jaw. Typical.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" hayes screamed. Wait. What???
"What are you talking about babe?" Jillian said while Ashley gave me a death stare and started to walk towards me. Hayes pushed her away from me. What was going on. "Hayes what are you doing defending that ugly Slut" Jillian said staring at me the whole time.
"We'll in not defending you..." Hayes said and i just had to chuckle. That was so cute. Wait no!!! you can't fall for your bully.
"HAYES SNAP OUT OF IT I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS THE ONE WHO WE HAVE BEEN BULLYING FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS" Jillian screamed.
" no you made me. You ruined our friendship. I HATE YOU. I realize that I lost my BEST friend because of you. So we are over. I am done with your little group and spending my time with you. Now i have nowhere to go because the person i loved so dearly hayes me so much. And the person who I hoped Loved me so dearly I hate." Hayes. Grier. Just. Said. That. Ashley and Jillian were speechless. And walked away. And that left hayes and I alone. He looked so hurt. I felt so bad. There was no way on earth I would ever hate him. But he can't gain my trust that easily.
We were both just standing there. He started to cry so I did something I thought I would never do again. I slowly went over to him and hugged him. He felt so cold and alone. But he needed this right now. And so did I.