lets begin

haileys POV

"oh wow its even ore beautiful here!" i said as we walked into shawns giant beach house. it was honestly georgous. cameron and i took our master bedroom on the second floor while maddie and hayes went to the third. in pur room, the walls were a cream color with green assents. so the walls were cream but the curtains were a light greem. the bed was so frwaking comphy. and big. and comphy. it i saroung 10:00 at night and we were on a plane for like 7 hours so cam and i changed and crashed immediatly.

Maddies POV

hayes and i got to the beach house an it was beautiful. but, we were tired so we wnt up to our floor. yes we get our own floor. the room was a light grey, with light grey comforter, but light blue curtians and sheets. it was pretty. hayes and i decided to fall asleep on the king size bed and unpack in the morning.

i woke up to a snoring hayes and a rooster cockadooing. i woke hayes up and told him hailey and i would put away the clothes. when we were done hailey and i threw the boys thir trunks and we all ran down to the beach. hawaii beaches are completley georgeous. the sand is sooo soft, alot better than calis. we played in thre water and hayes and i surfed a bit. cam and hailey decided to join. we ended up having a competion. hayes and i on one board, then hailey and cam on the other. we both failed and decided to switch teams. hailey and i practice somethimes so we have this double surfing thing down. cam and hayes struggled to balence together, but hailey and i were in the middle of our handshake. 

for the first night we decided to stay is the house. so we cooked some chicken pot pies and hailey and i made cookies. 

sorry for not updating! ive had exams the past two weeks. but saturday im flying up to chicagoto see my dad and of coarse hailey. i will probably make the chapters in my notes section then when  i get wifi, copy and paste. good idea huh. haha anyways byeee