Thank you maddie

Cameron's POV
I decided to take Hailey to Starbucks and then to the park for the sunset. Nothing to fancy but still romantic. So I knock on her door and she opens. I grab her hand and lead her too the door. Maddie already knows my plan so we can just leave. Hailey has no idea what we are doing. When we arrive at Starbucks I hear "YEASS" I look at her and laugh bc why not she ordered a vanilla bean frappe and I get a double chocolate frappe. I start to go to the park and I set the blanket out. We sit down and snuggle up. "Thank you for coming on this mystery date with me beautiful" I say. "You're welcome" she says back while we are watching the sunset. Right before the sun fully sets our eyes meet and we kiss. It was awesome, she was amazing and I don't want anything else. When we are done we head back to the hotel and snuggle up and watch a movie before we fall asleep in each others arms.
Our first Magcon of the summerr. Going to ask hailey to be mine. It was my turn on stage and I get a mic. "Everyone I would like to present a beautiful girl on stage but before I do. If I hear any hate, that means y'all aren't true fans. You should be happy with my desisions. HAILEY ROTUNDI." She walks up confused. "Ms hailey, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" She says yes. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY and we kiss. The crown goes nuts. I go nuts. Thank you Maddie for having such a wonderful friend.
Sorry. Short chapter.