everything is amazing

This is about 5 days later when Maddie is all settled into her new home.

Hayes POV
I wanted to take Maddie out on a date today. It was Sunday and I wanted to let everyone know she was mine for the last week of school. I decided to take her to a relay fancy restaurant and ask her out. I have Nash in on this So he will be our driver. I am going to buy Maddie a really nice outfit to wear. So I am going to need help getting her sizes. I remembered her friend Emily lived a few houses down. I start to walk there and knock on the door. She answered and she looked mad when she saw me. "What do you want" she said. "I have to explain something to you." We went in the house and I told her everything. She agreed to help me. Yay!! About an hour later I got her sizes and I went to the store. I purchased a navy blue strapless dress that would go right above her knee. She would look beautiful. I am also having Emily help her get ready. But I had to sneak the dress in her room. Emily had her go outside for something and I put the dress on her bed and I left before she would see me. Now I have to wait.

Maddie's POV
I am coming home from dance, Emily wanted to hang. Why not? She finally got here. Dang this girl is slow. We decided to go to my new room. "What are you doing?" I said "looking at your dresses" she seemed up to something. Ehh whatever. "Who ya textin" I asked and she put her phone down "no one" after an hour of laughs and inside jokes we decided to watch a movie. then out of nowhere ,she looked out the window and screamed. "WHAT EMILY" i yelled back. "I SAW SOMETHIN IN THE BACK YARD GO CHECK" 😑. i go out and see nothing. and then a squirrel. a damn squirrel. i go back to my room and see a dress! a beautiful dress. "who. what. how. the?" i said. not knowing anythin else to say em laughed "well lets get you ready." "for what?" she didnt reply
one hour later
"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS" "THANKS" i yelled back. there was a knock at my door. it was nash. "nash?" "hello ma'am. i will be driving you to your destination." i turned around to give Emily the wtf is going on look and she handed me my pirse. and with thar I left with nash and we were jammin out to songs. we arrived at this beautiful building and nash opened the door For me. we walked up to the restaurant and hayes was there in nice jeans and light blue and white plad shirt. he looked so cute. nash aparently left so i went up to hayes. "did you get this dress for me!?" i asked "yes i did beautiful." he replied and took my hand and we walked in. we sat down and ordered. the food was delicious. and everything was perfect. after dinner, we took a walk in a park. by this time it was getting dark and the sky was beautiful. i turned twards hayes and he looked at me and smiled. that is a smile that could make any girl go nuts. we sat down on a bench and i laid my head on his chest. I could feel him looking at me so i lifted my head and looked back at him. this was perfect. hayes started to talk " i am sorry for everything. you are a beautiful girl and i ruined it. but i realized what i had done. *pause* i still love you maddie. and i want to call you mine. so will you be my girlfriend?" oh my. hayes just said he loved me. "yes hayes i will" i said. this night was amazing. hayes is amazing. everything is amazing.