What am i going to do.

Hayes and I got up with Nash behind us. We answered the door and a police officer stood there. Nash what did you do. "Hello is Maddalena here. She was not at her house." . Well shit nash I thought you told my mom I was here! She peobably called the police cause I was missing..... "I am right here officer is something wrong" I say and Nash steppes in closer to me. He looks at me and clearly states with little hesitation. "As you know your father went missing." Paused for a silent agreement. "When your mother was driving home she was hit by a drunk driver. She was injured bad and... Died." My mother died. My actual living mother died and my dad is missing. Tears formed in my eyes and hayes pulled me in for a hug. I could not stop sobbing. I felt drops of water on my head and looked up. Hayes was crying too. Because my mother. Just died.
Nash POV
wait what. Her mother died! Noooo she does not have anyone else. She could stay with us. All her other family is thousands of miles away. "Is this the Grier household?" "Yes sir" I say. My voice cracking. "Before she died she stated that if she dies she wants her daughter Maddie to stay with the Grier family. Are any parents home? " "No sir, but my mom can be here in about 15 minutes if I call her. Please officer come inside." Maddie and hayes were now sobbing on the couch. I called my mom and she said she was on her way.
30 minutes later

Elizabeth (mom) POV
I came home and talked to the officer. Maddie will now be living with us and she has 2 million dollars, her moms wedding ring and anything else in the house. Except the house. I feel like her mom made the right decision to leave her with us. We were really close friends, like family. I look over at Maddie and she is still crying on hayes while he is cuddling with her. Nash was telling sky what happened and that Maddie will be living with us. This poor girl. Good thing I love her like family.