tim's bar and grill

Maddie's POV

i woke up to the sun in my face. i just sat up and looked out the window at the beautiful. i walked up to the window not wanting to wake hayes just yet. i could see the back patio. oh do i remember the times we had here...

flashback

everyone was at the beach house. nash, cam, matt, carter, jack, jack, aaron, taylor, shawn, LOX, jacob, maddie, hailey, emily, jennifer and some of the guys girlfriends. we were all sitting around the campfire listening to shawn strum on his guitar. he was singing.

take your shot it might be scarry, hearts are going to break

cause we dont have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party.

come out tonight, come out tonight. theres noone standing in your way.

come out tonight, come out tonight. we dont care what them people say.

we dont care what them people say.

flashback over

i was startled when two arms snaked around my torso but then calmes when i realized it was hayes.

"whacha thinking about..." he asked. i sighed but smiled.

"when we were all here that one summer after highschool. shawn singing to us around the fire. when we were all together"i replied.

"those were the days..." i turned around and kissed him. we then got ready for our day. we were going surfing and then out to this bar and grill for lunch.

i decided to wear my bikini, but bring a sundress for the lunch. i packed a small bag with our (Hayes') wallet so we (Hayes) could pay for lunch. i heard that the place was famous for their burgers and i was eager to try one.

after the beach

Hayes and i jus got done with a couple hours of swimming and were heading up to the bar and grill. when we got there we got a table by the open window and waited to be served. ust then a young girl, nine maybe, came up to our table.

"hello, welcome to tims bar and grill. he is my uncle. what would you like to drink?" she said with the biggest smile. she had curly blonde short hair and big brown eyes. reminded me of myself when i was a child. i smiled backat her and said " i will take a sweat tea please" and hayes ordered a coke and the little girl ran off. she later came back with our drink orders.

"your waiter will be here soon to take your food order. im too small to do that." she said. i quckly pulled out a five from our (hayes') wallet and said

"thank you for being such a polite waitress. what is your name?" i asked

she just smiled and said "amelia. my name is amelia" what a pretty name.

"here you go amelia" i said handing her the five. she politley took it and smiled and ran to a man saying "uncle tim! uncle tim! look what i got"

after a long day hayes, cam hailey and i were watching tv around 10 pm. we were going through channeld when the news came on. we missed part of it but all i heard was "killed by a shark attack" that gave me the chills.