Short and sweet

Hayes POV
I woke up to Maddie the next morning. I looked at her and she was dead asleep. I kissed her nose and she crinkled it a little bit and rolled over. "I'm gunna make breakfast. I'll walked u when it's ready" I said then kissed her cheek causing her to smile.
I walked out and apparently cam had the same idea.
"We should buy those houses. Hayes. No joke." He said.
"Well good morning to you too" I said sarcastically,
We made breakfast and brought it to the girls and they ate it on Hailey's bed sense Maddie wobbled in there to go cuddle with her. She was so cute with the giant comforter over her whole body with just her face sticking out.

Cam and I came up with a plan.
Shawn was letting us use his beach house in Hawaii <HAHA REMEMBER😍>
We are leaving in two days for our honey moon. So today or tomorrow, cam and I are gunna put an offer on the house. Well houses, there were two and they were connected. Perfect for us. And when we come back we will go to the houses instead of the apartment. We will have the boys move our stuff in there while were gone. YESS. we went online and put in an offer.
We decided to stay around the apartment sense were going to Hawaii in two days, just packing and what not. Then I got an email.

OKAY GUYS! Here is how it's going to work. Im going to flip flop between short sweet chapters and long interesting ones every time I update, so next time it will be long.
Any ideas on what they could do on the honey moon???? Leave comment 💙