The best drawing in the world

Hayes POV

Okay I am nervous. I am asking Maddie to marry me today. Okay. Calm down. Just chill. Okay wait what UGH. I looked over at Maddie and she was giving me the. Wtf look. I think I said ugh out loud. Fudge. Well I should probably get started with this. "Hey babe we should do something tonight. You wanna go to disney land?" "YES BABE YAS let's leave right now. Wait I have to get ready." She quickly replied then hopped away. Okay well I got ready too. I had khakis on and my I'm hers tank top and she had khaki shorts (the cute kind) and her I'm his talk on. Power couple of forever. We packed some snacks and left.

"LOOK BABE WERE HERE HURRY UP" Maddie yelled and dragged me into a trash can. "Watch where your going!" 😑 "babe. You pulled me into that...." 😯 "OMG sorry!!"

"Hey mads do you want to have those people draw us..?" I asked "yea I've always wanted to do that!" While Maddie was looking at something I talked to the drawer guy. And he started drawing us. But with a twist. In the drawing it is me proposing to her.

30 mins later

"Okay I'm done! Both of you close your eyes and open when I say" okay here we go. She closed her eyes and I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. She opened her eyes and was speechless. "Babe I love you, please, will you marry me?" "Yes!!" And I slid the ring onto her finger and everyone clapped and we kissed. This was perfect