Oh no she didnt

Hailey POV

I could tell that Lexi was being flirtatious with hayes and cam, but mostly hayes. When she leaned her head on his shoulder I was done. I gave hayes a look and he caught on. I told cam to tell Maddie to do something to move hayes. She ended up going for a kiss then moving so he missed which he caught on to our plan so he sat on Maddie and started tickiling her.AWEEE. And cam put his arm around, making sure Lexi would see. She looked mad and went into the other room. We laughed and laughed and laughed. She came out wearing a booby crop top and tight leggings. "It's so hot in here..." She stated, leaning back pressing out her chest. Wow. Basic. Cam looked at her then to me and dug his face into my shoulder trying to contain his laughter. Hayes was laughing silently. She looked at me and I nudged cameron indicating she was looking at you guys and he kissed my forehead. AWEKDJDOJDOSOSKSOSK., OK I'm good. We'll the tv show was over and we all decided to go to the lobby with the rest of the crew to hang and stuff. When we all got down there Shawn was texting someone with a smile on his face. Maddie and I go over there. "Hey shawnie who ya texting" Maddie said. "Uhh. You will see;)". He replied. What's? Does Shawn have a lady?? I guess so because a girl walked through the hotell spinning door thing and hugged Shawn and gave him a kiss. Shawn introduced us. "Maddie, Hailey, this is the best girlfriend in the world, angeleena." Shawn said. He looked so proud. I mean why wouldn't he. She was georg. She had blonde hair with red at the end and looked perfect with Shawn. Then I turned around to see Lexi trying to kiss Hayes. Maddie marched right over their. Oh lord.