Your turn hayes.

The end of summer.

Hayes POV.

Four more years. Then I can Marry the love of my life. Summer is over and it's time to start school. Maddie, hailey cam and I all got accepted into the same college,Mathis will make things so much easier! We all got a house/ apartment. It's not that big but I think it is fine. 2 bed, 3 bath, 2 stories. An amazing view. I have the most perfect life.

4 years later.......

Haileys POV

DONE WITH COLLEGE. YASSS! It's finally over. No more school. I am going to

Be a nurse and Maddie is a pixar animator. We are still living all together. Nothing has really changed. Cam wants to take me out on a date tonight. I put on a red short dress with my black heels and apply makeup. He is wearing a black suit and he put on a red tie to match me. We head out and arrive at a really fancy restaurant on he beach. We eat and pay and go for a walk. We stopped to watch the sunset and cam looks nervous. "Babe you okay?" I say "yes. I am okay. I am perfect. With you I feel like the only man in the world." He looks at me " I love you to pieces and you are perfect. Hopefully this will prove it." He got down on one knee and I am tearing up. "Hailey Rotundi. Will you make me the happiest man on earth? Will you marry me?" He pulls out this beautiful ring and I aM about to die. "YES!!" I gave him a hug and he slips the ring on my finger." We share a kiss and then I hear clapping. I did not notice the crowd behind us. We take eachothers hand and go back home. Wow. I am engaged. Your turn hayes.