You dont remember!?

FIRST OF ALL OMFG 2k??? AHHH IL ALL LF YOU GUYS THANK YOUUU please message me or comment if you want to be in the story say a character you would want to be good or bad and It could give me inspiration for a chapter and I will give you a shout out if that happens. Ok well here are gf spots
Hayes- me duhh
Cam- hailey
Nash-Emily
Shawn- annalee
Carter-
Matthew-
Jack j-
Jack g-
Aaron-
Taylor-
Brent-
So message me, tell me about your character. Now continue reading my little duckies🐣
Maddie's POV
I woke up and no one was in my room. Wait. ITS MY BIRTHDAY. IM 15!!!!! I get up not caring what I look like and see everyone on the couch. And I mean everyone. They all don't say anything. Not even hailey. "Uhh hey guys?" I said "what's up babe, I didn't want to wake you." Hayes said. Wtf it's my birthday. "Ohh because today Is-..." I got cut off by Nash "the first day of Magcon ohio we know, we wanted you to be well rested. Now go get ready we have to leave in an hour." He commanded. "Well nigga damn" I said going to get ready with hailey. I straitened my hair and put on my ripped jeans and a crop top that says "say something else" and tie my flannel around my waist and put on my combat boots. Add light makeup and we all leave for Magcon. I can't believe no one is saying happy birthday. Ugh. We arrive at Magcon and get all settled. Nash goes on stage. Holy high pitch screams "Hey guys so are you ready! *more screams* well after general signings stay for a special announcement! then the VIP will do individual meets when General is done." And all the boys and mahogany go on. Yay a special announcement. Maybe it will be my birthday.
During the autographs a group of girls came up to me and asked for a picture, even they said happy birthday. But not my dearest friends. Well now it is time for the special announcement. Cameron went on stage and told everyone else to come on too. Okay, it's finally time for them to say happy goddamn birthday. He started to talk ams grabbed haileys hand. "If you guys did not already know, hailey amd I are dating and hayes and Maddie are dating. Now for the special announcement.... we all have new merchandise on our websites!!!" WHAT!! I was so mad I could feel tears in my eyes and I ran off the stage. Not looking back. Hayes came after me and pulled me into a hug wiped my eyes and brought me onstage. There was now a screen that was pulled down and my favorite song was playing. I look at the screen and it says turn around so I did and everyone including the fans screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!" Omfg they remembereddddd all the guys came to hug me and they each gave a small speech.

Nash: "you are like my baby sister. Literally, you will marry hayes one day see everyone." He pulled up my hand revealing my promise ring. "Don't worry it's just a promise ring" he said.

Cameron: "I love you like a sister and I would do anything for you. We are twerking champions" mahogany puts on bring it back and cam and I start twerking and the girls go nuts.

Matthew; "Maddie you are my co. Dinosaur now. EVERYONE THIS IS MADDASAURAS!" He says.

Carter: "Ayer girl your 15 and I will teach you how to drive to Starbucks because that's our thing" he hands me a vanilla frappe and I hug him

Taylor: "my crazy girl is growin up*wipes fake tear*ahhh jk u still my crazy little Maddie no matter what" "MADDASAURAS" Matthew yells causing everyone to laugh.

Aaron : Maddie you are my go to gall and I could totally beat you in a backflip contest." We did one and I won...

Jack j and jack g : "you are our little dancer" jack j says and mahogany turns on a song and we do our dance to it. "She got dem moves thoe" jack g says.

Shawn : "you are my singing apprentice and your training is done. You have a beautiful voice" we sing life of the party.

Hailey: girl you are my best friend till the end. Ily

Annalee: you are super funny and gorgeous 💋💋

Emily: "HEY DONT FORGET ABOUT ME" wait.... Emily!? I run and jump on her and she says this " bæ u my main and I love you. U can basically read my mind so yea." I look at her, "the food table is down the stairs to the left and yes they have candy." I say and she walks off and everyone laughs.

Hayes: I feel hands around my waist so I turn around and see hayes. We kiss and he says "Maddie, I am sorry for everything but I truly love you and I will never stop. You are my 4ever&always and I do plan on marrying you someday. I will love you through heaven and hell, thick and thin. Whatever the problem. You are my everything. Thank you baby for being in my life. Then mahogany turned on our song which is you and me by Dave Matthews and we dance bad kiss and have a great time.
This is the best day ever.