white

maddies pov

i groaned when i heard the beeping of my alarm clock. i looked over and it reas 6:30. i shook hailey and she sat up. smiles instantley spread across our faces as we went to go wake up everyone. we all took a shower. then went off to the beauty salon to gey our hair makeup and nails done. when were all done hailey had her hair up and all curly, mine was down and curly. we had french tips and on the pinky we had a blue and a res heart for our colours.

were back at the house now and everyone is downstairs getting their dressea on while we are upstairs getting our dresses on. the photahrapher is here taking pictures of hailey and i. then we walk down the stairs to take group pictures with the girls.

after a couple of hours, the limo is here and we are off to the church. when we arrive we are shown to a seperate room so the boys cant see us. now its finaly time to walk down the isle. the order is

majogany and jacob
jack and jack
sarah and matthew
jenn and taylor
ava and shawn
gabby and aaron
tina and carter
nash and emily
*EMILY AND NASH HAD TWINS ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL AND ARE ENGAGED BTW*
Sky and Sierra
Hayes and cams moms
then our flowergirl and ring bearrer
*nash and emilys twins*

then the doors close. hailey and i gwy ready from left to right
haileys dad, hailey, me, and chad. (hayes dad)
the doors open and we statt to walk. all eyea are on us and i can see the boys. we get up to the alter hand hayes wispers in my ear "hello beautiful." and just smiles.
KISSING TIME.
first cam and hailey are going to kiss and then hayes and i so we have our special moments.
hayes and i step away from them as they say thier vows. cam says about how he will never leave her side and hailey is tearing up. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" and they kiss and i am tearing up. now its our turn. we walk up and hayes says his vows.
"maddie, i knew i had made the best dessission of my life when i asked you to be my girlfriend. i never wanted you to get hurt or be sad. i vow to always stay with you for the rest of my days. i wish to oneday create a beautiful family with you. i love you Maddalena. " i was in tears and said my vows. then i hears the best words. "i now pronounce you husband and wife. you mau now kiss the bride" i look into hayes eyes and then we kiss. it was amazing. when you are married it feels so much different. like you are one. we separate and i have a huge smile across my face. we all start to walk back down the isle. when were all out, hailey and i hug. "were married!" we both yelled in exitement. now i just cant wait for the party.