Back home and anonomous texting.

Maddie's POV
I sat at the airport waiting to go back to North Carolina. It was the end of Magcon. And by the end I mean all of the guys are going into different management. It's really sad. Nash and Emily are in a committed relationship and so are hailey And Cameron. Hayes and I are still happily together. But now we are off to school. I'm scared that he will leave me. He must have noticed the way I was acting because he pulled me onto his chest and I spelt a tear roll down my cheek. He wiped it way and lightly kissed me on the cheek.
*skip to home*
I am finally home. I ran up to my mom *elizabeth* I cam her mom now because it makes me feel better. I go up to my room and unpack all of my stuff. Then I hear a familiar voice. "Maddie?... MADDIE" "SKY!" I ran up to my little sister and she tackles me. I missed her so much.
For the rest of the week we all hung out and spent time with eachother.
"Hey Maddie there is an end if summer party tonight do you want to come?" Hayes asked me. "Sure why not," I replied and went to go get ready. I put on shorts and a crop top with light makeup. I was about done when I got a text from a random number. -you better watch out for your boyfriend hayes at that party.- what? Who is this. I decided not to reply. I went back to fix my hair and got another text. -deciding to ignore me while doing your hair. Well hayes will be ignoring you and your hair at the party.- what the fuck! Who the hell is this? I went to go by hayes and he looked nervous. "Babe you okay?" I asked, "yes! I just don't want anything bad to happen at this party. I love you and I would never cheat on you but sometimes girls just come up to me and kiss me and I can't push them off. I dont want to loose you." "I love you too. And if anything happenstance itched of us we need to promise to let the eachother explain the TRUTH. Okay babe" i said. "Alright. I love you. Now let's go" hayes said I followed him to Nash's car and we all drove off. When we opened the door all of the sluts were in tiny shit and bringing on the guys. Nash went by Taylor and I'm guessing to have some drinks. Hayes and i went to go dance. All of a sudden I felt my phone buzz and I looked at the text. It was that number again -you won't be dancing with hayes for long.- confused I out my phone away and looked up. Hayes wasn't there. I searched some places until I found Nash obviously drunk. "Nash have you seen hayes." "Yeeesssss he was beinnn pulled up da stairr ss by this slutt.tt he didn't did not look happy. Because he looked pissed. And he had duckie tapie on his mouthie." He said laughing. God Nash. Then matthew came up sober and pulled me upstairs and busted into this room where hayes laid under the covers knocked out and there was "stuff" everywhere. He had a mark on his head and probably got hit with something. I shook him and he eventually woke up. "Maddie? Matt? Where am I?" At the party babe. I'm positive someone dragged you upstairs knocked you out and had a pretty good time. Check under the covers. " I said nervous "shitttt maddie I'm sorry all I remember was being pulled somewhere dark and waking up with a headache. " "I understand, get clothes on and let's go. And btw Nash is wasted.