I tricked your thirsty ass

Maddie's POV
We arrive home and I take care of hayes. He still has a massive headache. Nash is passed out in the bathtub because he thought it was his bed. I took a video of the whole thing. Hayes kept admit he was sorry. But he couldn't do anything about the situation. And here come the texts again. -I banged your boyfriend.- and -you will loose.- but there was one that caught my eye. -I hope I am pregnant- I dropped my phone and just stood there. Matt came home with is and he ran over to me. I could not move. This slut did not use protection?! What the hell!! Now hayes is up. Matthew grabbed my phone and read the text messages. His reaction was almost the same as mine but he did not drop the phone. But when hayes read it. Oh lord when hayes read it. He went off the wall. "THIS FUCKING WHORE DID NOT USE GODDAMN PROTECTION?" He started to cry. "I WANTED MY FIRST CHILD TO BE WITH MADDIE. NOT SOME SLUT WHO TECHNICALLY RAPED ME. NO. I WILL FIND HER AND I WILL KILL THAT BABY." We all agreed to find her. We went to one so matts friends who could basically track anybody down. Perfect. She is at a resturaunt. I have a plan.
Matthews POV
I was Maddie's plan. Okay. I see the girl. Have the pill in my hand. I'm ready. This girl looked so farmiliar. Whatever. Okay here goes nothing. "Hey baby girl. I couldn't help but stare. I'm Matt and who are you?" I said in my *sexy* voice. "I'm Kylie, and I know who Matt Espinosa is!!! OMFGG can I gave a picture with you.?" Fangirl much? Okay. Here is my fake move. "I have a better idea. Come with me." She paid and we left. I took her to my buddies old apartment. Once we got in there I had to kiss her, make it seem like I wanted to do it with her. I might as well get an advantage out of this. I started to take off her shirt and my clothes. Still leaving my underwear on. Bc i am not going that far. She was now in her bra and underwear. Now is my time. I pulled out the 2 pills out of my pocket. "Take these birth control pills. I don't want any chances" I said. I hope she takes them. And she does. YES!! Those were not birth control pills. They were abortion pills. Now Maddie and hayes are safe. I feel so bad but my family comes first. I told her to wait in the bedroom. When she was in there I put on my clothes and left. that dumbass.