Slow motion

Maddie's POV

I was In shock. Could not move. When I heard matts heart monitor go flat I didn't function properly. The sight of your best friend dying I front of you will fuck up your mind. all I could see was people... The boys panicking. But me, nope. I could not talk. Move. Feel. I could barley hear anything. And everything was in slow motion. All of a sudden doctors flooded in and a security guard came and pushed the boys out the door leaving me hidden in a corner. I don't know how but I managed to get up and I looked at the door and saw hayes trying to get through. Then I turned my head to see matthew. Then everything when black and I hit the floor. Hard.

Hayes POV.

I was sitting with Maddie by the wall when matts heart monitor died. Without thinking I stood up and yelled for help. In the matter of 10 seconds there was about 7 doctors in the room. Through all the mess I could not find Maddie. But then I saw a glimpse of her while being pushed out the door. And she fainted, right when Matthew woke up. Then something sparked inside of me. I pushed past the security guard and went over to her, picked her up and yelled for help. Just then Matthew pushed past the doctors and gave Maddie a kiss on her forehead before being restrained into his bed. Now my best friend and girlfriend are in the hospital. What else could go wrong.