time to get hailey

Maddie's POV
Yay it's the day we are leaving for meet and greets!!! We all pile into the car and head off to the airport
Skip car ride
Plane seating~ Nash window, me middle, hayes isle. I like sitting in the isle seat but hayes would not let me. Ugh. We'll I still like to be in between my boys.
Skip plane ride
Hayes wakes me up and takes me off the plane. I was so tired so I got on his back. I could not wait to meet the Magcon guys (I know it is not Magcon anymore but it is easier this way.) Matthew has always been one of my favorites. My best friend hailey is like in love with Cameron Dallas. (Let's pretend Cameron is fifteen.) and hailey is 14 so yea. I totally forgot the place we were at. "Hayes what state are we in?" I must sound stupid" " Indiana Maddie. Did you have too much sleep?" INDIANA! YAY I COULD SEE MY BEST FRIENDDDD so I screamed. I didn't mean to scream but I did. Nash ran up to me "what the ??" "MY BEST FRIEND LIVES HERE YEASS CAN SHE HANG WITH US PLEASEE" I shout. "Sure." Nash says. "We can pick her up after we get settled at the hotel." I can't wait. I haven't seen her in a while. We get in the limo and it is just hayes Nash and I. Hayes sits next to me while Nash is talking to the driver on where to take us. I put my head on hayes and look up at him, and we kissed then Nash yells "NO PDA IN THRE LIMO". "Says what" I argue back and cuddle up on hayes. "Says this." He replies and gets out a paper and writes something on it. And sticks it to the limo where everyone can see it. "Ugh your such an nashhole" hayes says and I laugh. By then we arrive at the hotell. I see matthew (ahh) carter Taylor Shawn jack and jack Aaron Cameron and mahogany.they come up to us and Nash gives Matt a look and he gives me a great big hug. Aghhahahha thankkk you nashhhhh. We get settled and go to pick up hailey. She has no idea. That I'm coming OR that I'm bringing everyone with me.