The best time. Until.....

Maddie's POV

I woke up and I realized I was at hayes house. my moms going to get mad. I guess I must have been thinking out loud because I got a reply. "No she won't, I called her last night." "Awe thanks nash!!" I said while getting up. I'm still confused on what happened yesterday but whatever. Hayes got up. Awe he looks so cute. "You really need to stop thinking out loud Maddie" Nash said and hayes blushed and dug his face into the pillow. So I go to top of him and smacked him with a pillow. He instantly shot up and returned the favor. It kept going until Nash dumped some water bottles on us. How rude. -full house quoteeee- "we'll I am going to go change" I stated. "Can't" hayes said. "Why?" "No one is home and you don't have a key." Dang." Well what am I supposed to wear.?" Hayes dragged me up to his room and gave me some lacrosse shorts, a "nashty" shirt and a hayes sweatshirt. I go to the bathroom and change. Well it was cozy. When I came out hayes looked me head to toe. "You like what you see grier?" He blushed and said "yes future grier" and smirked. And just to mess with him I ran out of his room "NASH YOU AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED HAYES JUST SAID SO!!" And laughed at the I'm going to kill you face on hayes. The rest of the day was awesome. Movies, cuddling, and having the best time with my old best friend. Until the doorbell rang. And you would not believe who was at the door.