The night before

Haileys POV
So o2l let us use thier house for the bridal party to stay in. And right now Maddie, Emily, Sierra, Ava, gabby, Tina, mahogany, jenn, Alison and Sarah, my mom, cams mom and hayes mom are here. Tomorrow is the day. The day in getting married to Cameron Dallas. And Maddie to hayes grier. So this house is HUGE. So Maddie and I share the master, Emily mahogany and Sierra share a bedroom, Ava gabby and Tina share a room. Jenn Alison and Sarah share then the moms. Like I said, HUGE HOUSE.
Well it is about 5 now so Maddie and I decide to get some practice and make dinner. We decide to make pasta with our Nonas sauce on top. Then fresh salad and fried chicken, but the good kind. We got all these recipes from out grandmothers. We also decide to make cookies. While the pasta is cooking and the salad in in the fridge, we make the cookies. Dinner is now ready and the cookies are in the oven. So when we are done eating Jann Alison and Sarah clean the dishes while we decorate the cookies. We make each persona. Cookie based on their dress. They were pretty big so everyone gets one. Obvi we get the white and blue and red frosting. When were done we give them to the people and they said they love it.

Maddie's POV.
"It's only 8, do you guys wanna play something. " I say. Then hailey and I look at eachother, "JUST DANCE!" We yell and put it in the wii. We play for a good three hours. Then we all decide to go to bed SENSE TOMORROW HAILEY AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED. so we all go in our rooms and hailey and I just talk. We talked and I decided to ask her. "Hey hailey..... UHM have you and cam ever... You know" she looks at me then says "yes. What about you and hayes?" How did she not tell me???? Well I haven't told her sooooo. "Well yea. How did we not tell eachother??? Haha" we both start laughing then we lay down. "Hailey" "yea?" She replies. "Are you ready?" I ask. She sits back up. "What do you mean?" I exhale "well it seems like only yesterday when we were making fanfiction and fangirling over them. Now were MARRYING them. I mean think about it." She looks at me and says "wow, it does seem like yesterday. And now were spending the rest of our lives with them." We just smile and hug eachother. Then go to sleep dreaming of what tomorrow holds.