This kid needs help

4k ahhhhh ily my duckies. Continue 😌

Matthews POV.

While I was in the coma could hear everything that was happening outside of my body. Then everything went off. I felt myself lift up from the bed. Soon I was looking down on my dead body and everyone around me. I saw doctors and security escorting the boys out. Then I saw Maddie. And I saw her get up and faint and hayes run in to get her, I knew I could not die yet. I don't know what happened, but I got up. I woke from the dead and my coma. I pushed past the doctors no matter how much it hurt to move, I kissed Maddie on the forehead and then I was restrained down on My bed. It has been 3 days from that incident and I am finally being released from this awful place. Maddie is unconscious though. I haven't gotten to see her but everyone is still here. The boys come and give me updates but I haven't seen hayes. That poor boy must be devestated. I know how much he loves her. He has endlessly told me stories about the good times and the bad. Besides Nash, I am the only one who knows about the bullying. The papers were finally signed and I ran off to Maddie's room. Only hayes was in there. Maddie laid on the bed not moving and hayes looked awful. He had dark circles under his eyes, and stained cheeks. When he saw me he got up and hugged me and started crying. This kid needs help. He loves this girl so much. We all love her. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. "Hey bud do you want to take a shower. You need one" I said. He took a quick 4 min one and came back out. Maddie was out cold. I prayed. I prayed so hard. She needs to wake up. Hayes won't eat sleep and he barley took a shower. "Have you eaten anything" I asked. "No.. I don't want to leave her." "Do you want me to bring you something? You need to eat. Please hayes. She will wake up I promise." I replied. "Okay bring me whatever thanks Matt." I came back with a burger and fries bc why not. Maddie looked like a mess. Then Hailey came in. She fixed Maddie's hair and sat next to me and we talked. I noticed hayes eyes go wide. I looked at Maddie and she was moving. SHE WAS MOVING. Hayes ran up to her and held her hand. Hailey and I stood up too. She was moving and then she opened her eyes and when she was awake hayes gave her the biggest hug. Then hailey then me. I was so happy my little dinosaur is okay. Hayes is even starting to be himself again. The blue in his eyes are coming back and before you know it we were all out of the hospital and jammin to music in the limo.