Bart is back

Nash POV

Shawn has been acting nervous. I am going to talk to him today. We all decided to go on the beach. Shawn even set limits on how far we can go. When everyone is in the water I walk up to him. "Hey uh Shawn... You have been acting weird. Mind telling me what is going on?" I ask "yea I actually do need to tell you. I invited all of you guys here because of Bart." Bart? Why him!? "What about him" I say. "He is after us, and could hurt us. So I purchased this house with my emergency money and sense I have you all a key you guys can come when ever you feel unprotected." Woah. "I had location services automatically turn off when you stepped on my property. And we are 100% secured. I got the best security system." Shawn said "okay, well for now do you want to have fun and not be so stressed. Later we can all get around a fire and you should sing your old songs" I said, knowing singing helps him. "Like what Nash. I have a lot of songs now." He questioned "you know. life of the party, show you and weight. Your first three original songs." He looked happy when I said that. And ran right into the water.

Hayes POV

Okay I am ready. I am going to propose to Maddie. Cameron is going to with Hailey too. I just have to wait until we are out of college. Ugh. That is four more years. Can't we get married now. We have been dating for 6 years. Dang. That's allot. Thinking of Maddie, where is my little princess? I see her. I swim underwater and grab her leg. She screams and when I come up she smacks me on my head "ouch!" "You deserved that"

4 hours later

Hayes POV

Everyone is showered and around the campfire, Shawn is doing guitar warm ups. He said he has a surprise for us. Then he starts strumming a familiar tune, LIFE OF THE PARTY! He is doing his original songs. Everyone starts singing as he plays life of the party, show you and weight. Then Emily whispers something to him. He starts to play "you and me" by Dave Matthews. This is me and Maddie's song. I stand up and offer her my hand, we start dancing. Ballroom style. When the song was over I kiss her and we sit down. She sat on my lap and instantly fell asleep. I carry her upstairs. Hailey is asleep too. I swear they are equal in every way possible. Emily is curled up on Nash like everyone else. Cam and I decide to fall asleep with the loves of or life.