18 - Naive

Felix got to chemistry finally and all eyes went on him just as he walked through the door. He smiled and greeted them, and they greeted him back as they were now sure that he was ok.

He walked towards the window to grab a jacket and goggles, then he went over and saw that Chan was already in class. Just the sight of the male made his heart jump.

He slowly walked over and greeted everyone at his table, then greeted Chan who smiled at him. Gosh, he felt like that smile of Chan's would be the cause of his death.

He took in a deep breath to mentally prepare himself for another day of being attacked by Chan's charms before starting the chemistry project of the day.

This time, their project was to make a Baking Soda Volcano, but with colors. The choices in colors were blue, red, yellow, and orange.

Chan and Felix decided that they would work together again, and they chose to use the color red since its closer to lava.

They then decided that instead of using a cup, they would sculpt a cone for the volcano, which would take a long time. But because they were working together, it didn't take that long.

The both carefully patted around the clay into the shape of a volcano as it spun around on a pottery wheel.

Everyone was working hard and focusing on the sculpting, earning approval from their chemistry teacher who watched over them all. The tables were in 4, so two people at a table did the sculpting while the other two worked on the baking soda and color.

Chan and Felix were also working peacefully as the other two at their table also worked hard on the baking soda and red color. Everything was going smoothly until Felix's hand accidentally went over Chan, causing the two's hands to touch.

Felix instantly moved his hand and looked up at Chan to see him looking at the ground shyly while blushing, which made Felix giggle from how cute he was. Chan noticed and just rolled his eyes, making the younger laugh as they both continued sculpting. And while they were doing so, they couldn't stop smiling.

...

Felix waved goodbye to Chan who headed up the stairs for his next class while waving back to Felix. He went over to his locker to be met by Jeongin, Seungmin, and Jisung all giving him weird looks that raised curiosity in Felix.

"So...you and Chan huh?" Jisung smirked, then the three burst into laughter once they saw Felix's reaction. They were simply teasing him, until Felix just exposed himself by blushing deeply.

Felix shook his head as he put his things in his locker and laughed with them, he didn't mind that they now know about his crush on Chan. But what he didn't know, is that Hyunjin also heard, and he was now whistling a love song, which made Felix jump.

"Where did you come from- Never mind that, you better not tell Chan." He said as he walked over to Hyunjin, glaring at him as he stood on his tippy toes, making the others laugh. Hyunjin just smiled and patted Felix's head, making the younger roll his eyes.

"Tell what to who?" The five heard a voice approach them, then they turned to see Yuri walking towards them as she held a small book in her hand, and Jeongin's mood suddenly dropped, which Seungmin noticed again.

"Oh, Felix here ha-" Hyunjin started, then Felix immediately covered his mouth, making Yuri tilt her head. What Hyunjin didn't know is that Yuri also was crushing on Chan, so of course Felix couldn't get mad at him, but it was a close call. He just laughed awkwardly until his eyes landed on the item in her hand.

"What's that?" Felix asked while pointing to the tiny book in her hand, and she instantly hid it behind her back. Seeing that the book was the same size as the letters he's been getting made him feel a bit uneasy, but he trusted Yuri to even think further about it.

"It's just a journal of mine." She replied to the boy nervously, then once the bell rang, she let out a sigh of relief and turned to the others.
"I'll go to class now." She bowed and headed off to the stairs, it was then where Jeongin finally understood the situation.

"That was close." She said, rummaging her fingers in her hair while letting out a big sigh, until she bumped into a tall male. She looked up to see Chan glaring at her, then she smiled of excitement. "What was close?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Nothing Channie, i'll get to class now~" The difference between his tone and her tone would make you think that Chan's voice was just that intimidating, considering that anyone else wouldn't talk to Chan so excitedly if his tone made it clear that he hated them. Except Yuri, who didn't care if he hated her or not. Chan just shook his head then walked downstairs to meet up with Felix and the others for lunch.

...

"Kim Do-Young?" Yuri read to herself as she scrolled across an account that came up after she searched up Felix's instagram.

She clicked the account to see the male's past tweets about Felix, and they weren't so positive. She also noticed he went to the same middle school as him, then she smirked to herself.

"Bingo." She said to herself as she scrolled down to view his photos, and he sure is quite the handsome guy. She commented on one of his posts, then turned off her phone and smiled to herself, knowing her plan was gonna go well.

Yuri was taking Mi-rae's upcoming party as another chance to hurt Felix. Of course she didn't want to start drama at her friend's party, but she was too persistent to give up this chance. She planned on making Felix meet with an old school mate, a school mate he didn't get along with at all.