CHAPTER 32

How she is?

Jungkook POV

Today I'm already in the plane with my mom beside me, and she's already on asleep. And I'm sitting next to the window seeing the beautiful sky and sea with AirPods in my both pair of ears. It's so exhausted too, my butt is so hurts! Sitting for an hours now.

But I miss her already, I can't believe I just flew and left her all alone. But luckily she's not alone, she's with her mom and other friend Julie.. and I still don't know if she already read my letter I left on my desk and her reaction.

I really don't know how many hours left to arrive at the states because it's really tiring and bored here. Once I arrived at the states I'll probably just lock my self on my room and play mobile games. Since Jane is not my side anymore.

And I'm afraid if my cousins were there too, I'll be locking my self all over the time because they are so annoying and disturbing. But they are always there for me when I'm sad. But they are still abnormal since were still a kid, well we separated when we are 10 and today I think we will be together again.

Arriving at states~
NIGHT

It's so long long journey and today we just arrived, my butt just felt good when I stood up. And today we are walking to the airport and waiting for my dad and cousins to come.

Me and my mom sat in the iron chairs where the passengers sit. While waiting for them, I checked my phone and saw how many messages Jane just texted me. I didn't even realize that. I don't want to read as I knew already this would be emotional.

"Jungkook, are you hungry?" My mom patted my shoulders and asked me while I turned around to her, "no I'm good.." I replied and  turn my head to the phone again.

"You sure? Well you had a long trip." She raised her eyebrows and she makes me clear if I wanna eat but I'm not hungry yet. "Yes, I'm good mom!" I faked a smiled and i put my phone again on my pocket.

"YAAAAAA GGUK!!!!!!" someone was shouted my name unexpectedly and made me nodded in shocked. I can't believe what I saw because they all grew so well. My cousins!

They ran towards to me and I did the same. They hugged me and payed my back so hard.

"YAHHH TORONG!!!" I shouted because they hit me so hard, "oh sorry sorry.." taehyung chuckles and they finally let me go. "I miss you jungkook!!!" Jimin was happily to see me again and I'm happy also.

"Jimin, I think you didn't grow up?" I joked and looked at him from the top to bottom and he was like want to punch me so bad. "You know what? I really hate you now!!" Jimin rolled his eyes but I held his hands and laughed.

"You know that I was just joking, you fool!" I laughed and taehyung also.

"Kids!! Let's go!" My mom shouted and we nodded in excitement.

My dad was leading the way to the car while I was so happy but it still destroying my happiness when she's appearing on my mind, I just can't believe that time ticks so fast. And look I'm already on states while Jane is still on the korea.

And now we finally saw the car and took a ride of it, we Jimin, taehyung and me are in the back while my mom and dad was on the front of the car. When my bad started the car, my bad just looked at me in the mirror unexpectedly and smiled.

"Son, I heard that you had so fun when you're still in korea?"  My dad asked me and they looked at me curiously and I bowed my head. The word 'korea'. Remains me of Jane.

"Hm yeah, so much...fun.." I looked at my dad and faked a smile then my cousins were like kinda suspicious on me.

"Really?" Taehyung whispered with a teasing face and Jimin did the same. These guys didn't changed since I left, they are still the same. TEASERS.

"Jungkook, dont worry if you're sad because you left korea, I promise you that you can achieve your dream here! As an idol." My dad said proudly and I faked a smile again.

"I hope so..." I replied and rest my back as I layed comfortably in the car's seat.

And once we arrived at my new home which in the states, well my dad is kinda rich you know. The house was so beautiful, it's modern. Then my dad the gate for us and we took inside of the house.

There was a garage in the side before the door for the Inside of the house. The house is quite huge fits for many people.

Once I took a step on the inside of the house, I looked every inch of it and my eyes literally widened In shocked. I didn't know my dad has a house like this in states.

"Jungkook, let me guide you in your room!" My dad held my shoulders and I nodded in excitement.

We walked to the stairs and I saw two doors and it reminds me again about her... I walked to the first door and tried to open it but it's locked and I looked at my dad face.

"That's not your room jungkook, it's your next door. That's your room!" He pointed my room and I opened it and it's so beautiful. My room was covered with my vibes and dark themes.

"Thanks dad!" I thanked my dad for giving me this huge room. Then he smiled at me and left me.

I sat on my bed and breathe out, I burst into tears again for what just happen.

READY FOR THE LAST CHAPER?😗