CHAPTER 26

Just one~

"Well me, I liked it.. mostly when the actors in that movie was us.." He bit his lower lip.

Yah What the hell is wrong with him? Is he okay? He is making me fucking nervous right now. Don't he dare hmm..

"You pervert!" I slap his shoulders but he pulled me over to his chest too. "JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed but he was smirking on me. He will eat me alive right now.

"Jungkook I'll gonna kill you!!" I slap his tights and he literally layed me in the bed as he was on my top.

He looked at me so badly like he really wants to eat me alive, like kind of beast to him. What the hell is he really doing? I'm a dreaming? Is he really does this? I'm shocked that he have this kind of attitude, I'm really dead to his killer eyes.

"Jane, can I taste you?" He looked at me from the top and bottom and licked his lips, Don't you dare jungkook. "Yah, are you lose your mind?" I asked nervously as I can't let go because he was holding my both hands.

"Yeah when I'm with you, I always lose my mind on you.." He winked on me but smirking at the same time.

I don't know if I'll blush because he's so cute and hot at the same time, he's such a teaser.

"Yah shut up, I wanna sleep." I demanded but he won't listened and keep looking at me like I'm a food to him that want to eat. "Can I?" He asked for a permission, "I'm not a food!!" I said and I'm begging for my life right now lol.

"Just one.." he licked his Lowered lip and acted like a cute baby to gain his attention on me. "Or hmm one kiss?" He smiled and licked his lips again.

I'm so shocked right now, is he really jungkook? Why the hell is he asking for a kiss? Is that fine? Ofcourse no right? He's such a faller. But I honestly he knows my weakness and he knows how to make a girl crazy for him.

Wait, I'm a crazy now?

"Shutup you better go to sleep!" I demanded and he literally bounced in my hips, he's so fucking heavy why the hell is he doing this. "Ihhhh..." He hummed in disappointment.

"If you don't kiss me you'll sleep here and if you kiss me I'll let you go.." He smiled but teasing me right now. "Kiss your ass.." I teased and he looked at me wildly.

"Don't make me more— hmm you know." He said and looked at me with a straight look to my eyes. "Hmm so?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Janee!! Just kiss meeee!!! Hmm kiss your bestfriend hehe.." he slapped my shoulders but he was smiling at the same time too.

He's so cute but what if he is just acting? Well he can be a actor he is good at acting and lying.

"Hmm if I'll kiss my bestfriend, I'll supposed to be kiss his/her on the cheeks not in the lips.." I teased and he looked at me like he was disappointed/annoyed, I hold my laugh because he's face was like HAHA.

"What if I'll gonna kiss you in the lips and I'll say it's just an accident?" He teased and smiled, I hit his big chest on me, and I realize when he stoled my first kiss is not a accident? Aish this man is fooling me.

"Go sleep!" I demanded and he looked at me like his eyes are saying "no!"

"I can't sleep unless you'll kiss me.." he teased and I literally want to kick his balls right now and run away. "Ok, but let go of me first.." I said but at first he won't believe me and I told him that when I didn't kiss him, he'll do what ever he wants on me.

"Jane.." He murmurs, "hmmm?" I hummed because I kiss him.

"You said when you didn't kiss me I can do whatever I want on you? So what if Don't kiss me instead so I can do whatever I want on you?" He acted like a innocent person and he's so unbelievable, oh my god this man is so-

"Please?" He held my hand and he literally rubbed his head on my shoulders. "Shutup!" I said in annoyance.

"You want a kiss or no?" I asked him, "Ofcourse yes.." he said but he's so disappointed.

Then I grabbed his face and pecked his cheeks but he moved his face and it turns into his lips that I kissed on, when my lips landed to his lips he literally held my head and kissed me more and wildly.

A/N: And also HAHA if you don't know what is the meaning of "FALLER" well it's a slang word in our country that means "he/she wants you to fall inlove to her/him easily" like when someone is so nice and sweet to you without any reason.