CHAPTER 14

Jealous or no?~

Jane's POV

At the cafeteria~

We sat together with julie so she won't feel alone, we talked some things and get closed together. But it seems jungkook was jealous because i talked to much to julie and he got ignored, He eats peacefully beside me.

"Hey kookie..?" I glanced to his face then he looked at me upset, did I upset him? What?!

"Hmm?" He hummed at me while chewing the food. "You okay?" I asked him worried then he nodded and we continued eating.

A few minutes later when the bells rang and we have no time to say bye each other, julie was not in our next class because she's in other class.

"Jane meet me up in the hallways!" She demanded while walking through her next class then I nodded and waved at her before I turn front, then jungkook crosses his arms while walking.

Jungkook's POV

Who the hell is that girl? Is so fast to get her closed with Jane, I don't know why it made me mad but I am not mad. I'm just..

I'm just jealous but I am not, I don't understand what the hell is happening to me.

"Hey are you okay?" Jane asked me again with a worried face then she put her hands in my shoulders. "Umm yeah.." I looked at her then she nodded.

Then a few minutes later, we finally came in our class in exact time when the teacher came, it's so bored here I wanna go home and continue my song and play piano.

I was looking at her while she was deeply listening to our professor and write everything he said, I moved my eyes into her rosy lips.

I literally just staring at her beautiful face all the time, then she immediately looked at me then I blinked and hummed, she looked so confused right now.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked then I looked at her, "no.." I replied while she still investigating my looks. "Really? I'm always here!" She smiled at me. Damn she's so cute.

"I'm fine Jane, thankyou.." I smiled back and pinch her chubby cheeks.

Sorry for the late update plus this is just a short chapter, I'm very sorry because I'm really busy nowadays because of school but I will try to update fast:>