home.

"Wait you can take me there? Why didn't you say so before? Why have I lived my life here if I can be safe there?" I fired questions at him

"Relax I'll explain everything, and I mean EVERYTHING on the way." He said, "so do I need to pack anything or what?" I raised by eyebrow. "The clothes from here won't fit the norms in the ED, the last thing we want is for you to stand out, but you can't go there with blood on your uniform. Just go change into something else for now," he told me, pushing me to go up the stairs. I quickly pulled out anything I could find and put in on.

I walked back down the stairs, "this is ok right?" I looked at him for approval

I walked back down the stairs, "this is ok right?" I looked at him for approval. "Not really but, there's plenty shops there, so don't worry about it." He said before looking towards the blank wall, he started tapping on it, making a familiar sounding beat, before making a large circle with the blue light in his hands, creating a portal.

"I'm sorry, you can make a portal out of the literal twinkle twinkle tune anywhere you want, yet these nutjobs used my front door to come in. I'm concerned for the iQ of everyone there," I sighed.

"Oh shut up and help me drag these 2 in." He said, pulling the bigger man as I grabbed the more creature looking one. Once we got in the portal closed and I looked around. "I have to say I'm underwhelmed." It was just so normal, it looked just like earth, "what makes you think we're there yet?" He facepalmed. We left the men there, Taehyung claimed guards would take care of them after.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm fine," I gave a short and simple reply.

"Your hands are shaking," he sighed, interlocking his fingers with mine, I yanked him away hating every moment of the skinship. He forcefully grabbed it again and started walking off. "Drop the act of being so strong, you know you want comfort," he said, making me stop the resistance. We walked for a bit, surrounded by absolute nothingness, there was just trees and it was quite eerie. It was one straight pathway.

"This is the pathway between heaven and hell." He told me, "and down there, right at the end of this long line, is the land of peace. The El Dorado," he explained. "So where should I start? What do you wanna know about yourself first?" He asked, sparking excitement inside of me, my curiosity was finally going to be fed.