eve.

I sat in my room, I shared it with some other girls but they were all in lesson

I sat in my room, I shared it with some other girls but they were all in lesson. I wish, I wish along with all the other truths he told me, he would've just come clean about the real reason he even came to earth. The rudeness in the way he acted, the tone of absolutely despising me when we first met. It all makes sense.

I wish he had told me before my overthinking had made me realise it anyway. Was it all an act? Helping my emotions, helping me find my way home, keeping me safe from evil, helping me... live again. -knock-

"Who?"

"Your dog."

"I don't like animals."

"Well you'll love me," Nova stepped inside, closing the door behind her, "your house code is surprisingly easy to crack. Not very Amone like." She chuckled, sitting beside me, "what's going on?" She placed her warm hand on mine. "I just feel so mentally exhausted, not being able to trust anything or anyone, because they probably have their own intentions. Because why else would anyone even want to talk to me? I'm a monster." I closed my eyes. Nova tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, "a very beautiful monster at that." She smiled.

"Life is really just about perspective Jewel. In a lot of peoples eyes, they wouldn't see much wrong in what Taehyung did. But you're someone who has just found out about how her entire life's memories have been filled with elements of lies. You're tired of it. You're not getting used to the lies, you're getting numb. I'm sorry," her soft eyes looked towards me with a sad gaze. "You have all the right to be angry at him alright. He was inconsiderate," she finished.

"It's funny because now that I've cooled down I don't think I'm angry. I don't even think I'm allowed to be. He's helped me so much it overshadows the 2 faced bullshit he did. It was the way he just acted as if it was nothing. He made me feel like I was overreacting, as if maybe me feeling like shit was just me being dramatic. And the realisation that he was probably never going to tell me if I hadn't figured it out on my own ugh." I wiped my dry eyes, feeling disappointed?

"Well then I guess we'll just have to thank the gods that you're so smart you can figure things out on your own, you should've been put in my house." She patted my shoulder, I leaned back on the bed while looking at her, "really now?" I said, "really really."