epilogue.

3rd person pov - 2 weeks later.

"LOCKDOWN PROCEDURE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" The principles voice echoed through the school speakers, a group of hooligans in ski masks had broken in with force, pushing the entire school of youngsters to hide in their classrooms. "You know, hiding in a classroom with the lights closed doesn't make a single difference," the men chuckled, walking down the dim hallways.

-flush-

The men paused before laughing, crossing their arms as they watched a little boy with curly hair walk out the toilet cluelessly. He stopped and stared, not noticing the guns due to his terrible eyesight and the lack of light. "Alright alright," he attempted to turn around and head back into the toilets with his own assumption of who the men were. One of the rounder men grabbed his hand and stopped him, "where do you think you're going?" The mans voice spoke.

"You told me the next time I came out of the toilet without washing my hands you'd give me detention?" The little boy tilted his head, still not realising this man was not his teacher. "You didn't wash your hands?" The man looked down at his own hand which was holding his, now used his nose to smell the scent of shit from inside the toilet. He gagged and let go, wiping his hand on the kids face, slapping him in disgust. "OUCH MR KAI!" The boy cried out in pain.

"What type of disgusting person doesn't wash their hands after a dump?" The man cringed while his accomplices made fun of him.

"What type of disgusting person breaks into a school?"

A voice spoke making all of them turn around, pointing their guns at a female figure they didn't see entering. "Put your hands in the air darling," they said, making her listen to them, slowly lifting her hands. They shot a bullet at her, and as she was about to become the first victim of this horrid shooting, the bullet stopped.

It became immobile as her finger exerted a purple light, pausing the bullet when it was around 2cm away from meeting her head. She flicked it away and sighed, "please don't tell me that's what you're going to use to fight me," she spoke, rolling her eyes at their reactions. "This is the first actual crime I've dealt with, IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS, I'm bored, please excite me, make this fight fun." Azriel said, "I won't even use my powers, let's have a fist fight, c'mon." She gestured them to come towards her.

They were so dumbfounded, bewildered actually, how did she- how could she do such a thing with her bare hands? Supernatural people weren't the norm, obviously. They didn't want to put down their only line of defence, they were hooligans who wished to hurt little kids out of literal boredom, they weren't skilled. Just idiots.

They all surrounded her as she impatiently tapped her feet, they hadn't seen her face because she was covering it with a scarf. They all pointed their guns towards her as the little boy hid behind a water fountain, peeking at the fight. Bullets fired rapidly from all different directions at Azriel standing in the centre. She simply snapped her fingers making a purple shield surround her, cutting the bullets in half. She could've made a reflective shield but it'd be too boring to let them die, and she wasn't exactly allowed to do so.

She had to turn them over to the police, and they were already outside. She rolled her eyes tediously, easily flicking her wrist to put the guns far away from the mens reach. Making ropes appear she tied the idiots together, levitating them with one hand as she carried them effortlessly, bursting the main school door open with her other hand. Guns immediately were at pointed towards them, they stood down seeing the hooligans already under control.

Azriel threw them over to the police, waving before teleporting away. She tiredly yanked off the mask, "I really am meant for so much more," she sighed plopping down onto her couch. Her city wasn't exactly filled with crime, it was a peaceful area. She had defeated a whole army along with an immortal person, let's just say stopping a couple bullies every other day wasn't so exciting.

As much as she hated thinking that way, she wished there was more crime, more idiots for her to take care of, her powers were being wasted helping petty crimes. It's not even like she could go back to the ED, the lectures that would await her made her shiver beforehand.

A double life always looked so exciting in movies, why was it that her one was so incredibly dry? When she went back to school she was quite literally a completely different person. She had to explain to the entire school a lie on why Mr Kim would never return, she said he'd gotten married and moved to the other side of the world. Because what else could she say?

"Oh yeah I just destroyed his soul lmao,"

It just doesn't work like that. Her new vibe of being a lot less intimidating helped people approach her more, and she wasn't so lonely anymore. Heon was still distant but a faint smile with a nod as they walked past each other in the hallways was enough for her.

-knockknock-

She furrowed her eyebrows, although she had made friends she didn't remember inviting any of them over. "The doors open?" She tilted her head, squinting to see who was on the other side. She squealed seeing the person, immediately teleporting right in front of them so she could give them a huge hug. "I thought they said you'd be expelled if you ever came back to earth without permission?" She whispered to Taehyung.

"Well I do have permission, your mother sent me," he replied, pulling out the hug to hand her a bag. "She thought your superhero attire was appalling, like c'mon Riel, normal clothes with that stupid purple scarf? That's so boring," he spoke, making her frown, "well it was comfortable," she shrugged, opening the clothes box to see a large violet outfit. "She wants me to fight criminals in a dress, right, makes so much sense," Azriel spoke sarcastically.

"It's royal attire, passed down generations. It's not like you're going to fight physically, your powers make it so you only need to move your hands." Tae replied, as she looked at the better version of her purple mask. It was quite beautiful.

"I'm never going to wear this."

next day

Azriel walked with the attire her mother gave her, looking gorgeous head to toe. A queen was how you'd describe her. She entered to save the day at a bank who was about to be robbed by yet again another group of idiots. It was a quick job, too easy for her liking, it was genuinely boring.

Reporters had entered after she had wrapped up the job, "who are you? What are you? What is the person who lies beneath that mask? Are you a threat or our saviour?" They attacked her with piles of questions which pained her head. She attempted to just step away since teleporting would be stupid, any of them could touch her and they'd come along with her.

"At least tell us your name!"

She paused, smiling but you couldn't tell underneath the grand mask.

"Call me Vyolet."