activate.

In my free time I would steal a sword or a gun or arrows that blew up when you shot them from the weapons vault in Krim

In my free time I would steal a sword or a gun or arrows that blew up when you shot them from the weapons vault in Krim. Even though the glass was indestructible, it wouldn't hurt to at least try, it was so much better than sitting around and watching so uselessly. As for the key of the vault, I stole it off of the sleeping guard next to me.

I could tell my father had delivered my message, since Taehyung looked a little more calm. The wizard came back in the morning, and so did Nova with some snacks for me, I hadn't managed to find anything to eat since yesterday. The days passed so so slowly, it was only the 29th now, he'd only been stuck in there for 2 days but it felt like so much longer.

"It's his birthday tomorrow..." Nova sighed, holding a little box covered with wrapping paper. I felt so bad, he was really going to spend his 17th birthday in a jail cell alongside a serial killer vampire who could wake up any second to just have his meal.

The wizard was almost done, maybe he'd even finish it by tomorrow, just in time for a little birthday dinner for Taehyung. I sat down on the chair, and tried to take a sip of water, but then I looked at Taehyung who looked oh so dehydrated. I put back down the water and tried to get comfortable in the chair, throwing over the blanket Nova had bought for me.

And then I looked inside, a shivering Taehyung, lips purple from the lack of layers. "Son of a bitch," I gritted my teeth, yanking off the blanket because of the immense amount of guilt I was feeling. I hugged myself and flickered my eyes shut, drifting to sleep.

A couple hours later

-thud- I rubbed my eyes, annoyed thinking the guard was sleeping like an animal as usual until I realised he was taking a day off today, and I was the only one here... My eyes quickly ran to the glass door, it had blue blood smeared all over it. A thing was speeding around the jail cell, the vampire had awoken. Taehyung would be able to protect himself if the only spells he knew weren't ones needed to snoop around. Iraculous is only a stun spell there's only so much he can do with it. Acceo! He should use acceo and get that vampire off the ground so he can't touch him.

"ACCEO!" I could hear him scream which made me jump in excitement, "yes! Good job-"

I cut myself off noticing his spell couldn't even touch the vampire, he was too fast for Taehyung to handle. Suddenly Zanira; the vampire, pushed him to the door, through the glass I could see Taehyung leaning up against the wall near the door before fainting. C'mon Tae, wake up, please please. Zanira bent down to his level, and looked over to his neck, licking his lips in hunger. "No no NO!" I banged my bare hands on the glass door, using all my strength to hit it again and again.

"Seems we hast a visitor towards the other side of the door," Zanira looked at the glass, it was almost as if he could actually see me but that's not possible. He purposely played around with Taehyung's unconscious body, threatening to break one of his bones in an instant.