anemone.

"Let's get back to the hall," she brushed past my shoulder making me grab her wrist

"Let's get back to the hall," she brushed past my shoulder making me grab her wrist. "You don't have to act so strong you know." I said, she lightly pushed away my hand off of her. "If you're expecting a thank you, thank you, now please. Just leave me alone, I'm fine," she faked a smile and walked off. "You can turn off your emotions and go back to how you were a couple days back. But tell me one thing."

"How are you going to shut your heart from things you don't want to feel? How are you going to shut your brain from remembering incidents you wish to erase from your memories forever?" I spoke out, making her stop in her steps and turn around, I approached her and looked into her eyes. "But hey, what do I care. You do you." I spat out coldly, brushing past her like she did to me. It's not like I'm dying to be friends with her, if she wants to act like that so be it. It's not my job to comfort her.

I walked back into the hall, the door opened again shortly after and Jewel walked in, silently making her way to a worried Nova. The headteacher clinked on his glass cup, gathering everyones attention. "As enjoyable as this years ball as been, I would like to bring it to a close." He spoke, garnering very disappointed sighs from all the students.

"Now as you all know, today is the day you move into the Paradox, I apologise for a 4 month delay, but our new dorms are more perfect than ever, and they're waiting for you. Accordingly to your houses, your dorms have been set. But but but, we can't forget there's someone in this room who hasn't been assigned a house." Professor Zeke smiled while he looked into Jewel's direction.

He gestured her to come to the front, where the usual chair with the sorting hat was placed. "What do you mean by... sorting me into a house?" She questioned him as she hesitantly took a seat. "We have 4 flowers. They each symbolise different things, and the traits of the house you fit best, is given to you by our very own sorting hat," he explained.

"First we have Lilith, house of the Lily flower. Lily's give out their beauty in the daytime even though they do not live for long. It's the flower of light, and symbolises selflessness and integrity."

"Then Clemess, house of the Clematis flower

"Then Clemess, house of the Clematis flower. This flower is often called 'the queen of the climbers' because it uses it's mental beauty to climb walls of obstacles. It symbolises ingenuity and hard-work." He said, this was the house Nova was sorted into, and no surprise there, she's a genius.