enemies 𝓁𝒾𝑒 nearby.

After looking at my eye colour their confidence hindered slightly, they watched my eyes get fuelled with power

"We aren't allowed to kill you, but we don't mind torturing you, it was quite fun last time," Ravan chuckled. "Oh but brother, it can't compare to the pleasure we received from killing Seojun," Seth spoke, aggravating me. They held hands, merging their power just like Isaac and Taehyung did, but it was different. It was so dark, so evil it felt like their light alone could consume me. But that made sense, they were the children of Satan's right hand man.

They were predictable, I could tell they were stalling with talking so their magic would be stronger. "Now now brothers, that's enough, anyone would think our princess was going to cry," Sya taunted, slightly squeezing her brothers hand to signal a surprise attack.

All their bodies released a surge of vileness, combining as it came towards me as a huge red smoke bomb. My reflexes came in handy as I threw my fist in the air, lighting my magic before smashing my knuckles into the concrete. By doing so I created a reflective shield, emulating their dark magic right back to them which caused a blast of energy to come their way. Ending in their hands detaching, and landing away from each other as they fell off of their feet in pain.

I watched in amusement while watching them suffer in the pain they attempted to put me through. They must've casted one lethal fucking spell considering how much they were groaning.

"Ah do you remember how the little future teller sat there so easily for death. How pathetic he looked," Rael spoke after recovering from the pain, still not managing to get back onto his feet. He purposely broadened the blaze inside me to such an extent that it could be compared to a forest fire.

 He purposely broadened the blaze inside me to such an extent that it could be compared to a forest fire

"Say that again, I dare you."

"Alright, how about I go into real detail about how it felt to cast that spell on those ropes? Did I tell you I put thorns on it? I watched them slowly dig into his skin while he played to be strong and act like they weren't paining him. The colour left his skin while joy crept up mine, it was truly the best day of my life." Rael spoke making my fists scrunch up so tightly my own nails made me bleed. "Daring a daredevil? What, did you want to cry?" Sya chuckled at her brothers comments.