better?

taehyung pov

taehyung pov

She lost all energy and fell, of course I caught her in my arms. She hadn't fainted but she was close to losing all consciousness. Her hands had fallen beside her, they were full of blood, the blood that was leaking from her stomach. I quickly brought her inside and laid her on my bed, switching on the light.

I hesitantly tugged at her shirt, "I'm dying right now and you have the audacity to feel fucking shy?" She complained as she groaned in pain. I took out the medic box, every dorm has one in case of emergencies. I lifted up her shirt to reveal the wound on her stomach.

"It's not that deep, you'll be fine once I disinfect and close the wound with some stitches." I told her, making her grab my wrist. "Wait you? You're gonna- do stitches?" She looked quite the most scared. "You're 'dying' and you're worried about me doing a couple of stitches? Really?" I mocked her, taking out the disinfectant.

"You're telling me there's no spell for healing?" She shut her eyes as I gently dabbed on the cotton of disinfectant on her wound. "There is but- it's too much effort to explain," I spoke lazily, quickly finishing up with the cleaning.

"Here," I handed her something to bite down on for the pain she would feel for the stitches. "I don't need it..." she tiredly pushed away my hand. "Alright then, I'm starting," I sighed, pushing in the needle. "FUCK," she yelled, grabbing my other hand as she dug her nails into me. "Stay still idiot," I moved her hand off, shoving a herb in her mouth so it would help with the pain. It ended with a whole lot of screaming, she'd definitely need a syrup for that throat.

"Get up, I need to put the bandage around your entire waist, it'll stay better." I told her, helping her by sliding my arm round her waist, standing her up since it would hurt if she sat down, the pressure would go straight to the wound.

She awkwardly grabbed my shoulders as I lifted her shirt again, leaning in a little close so I could get the bandage all around. "Ehem," she coughed, "don't get all hot and bothered, I'm just securing it darling." I teased, finally finished with everything. "Ugh there's blood on my shoulders- is your hand bleeding too, god you've gotta explain the who what and why," I shook my head, cleaning off her hands.

"It was the nefarious, I think the leader," she told me, making me stop and look at her. "That's not possible, they're banned, the barrier would've stopped them from entering the ED." I explained, "well I've gotta say your barriers are extremely shitty then," she said. "He told me he'd be back when the colour of my blood changes, that means they're all waiting for my powers to activate... doesn't it."

She looked so concerned, but not for herself, it didn't look like she feared them because they might do something to her. But because of what they could make her do, to the world. I helped her rest on my bed properly.

"What about you? You didn't go home for Christmas, I thought you were a family guy." She faked a petty smile, I knew she was talking about what she had found out earlier in the day, "Jackson I'm sorry, ok. Please can we just, forget about it. My families out of town, we have family friends in the wizarding world. They left me as a punishment for making a clone while I ran off to earth, professor Zimbless really doesn't keep her mouth shut." I shook my head.