krim.

jewel pov

jewel pov

I returned from the toilet, it was terribly hard to find since for some reason they don't have any signs up for it, like I swear to you I walked past like 3 toilets before figuring out that the sketchy doors were toilets.

"What did I miss?" I whispered to Isaac, "just some history about the royal family and a crown. Hey princess, you think you could touch it?" He nudged me, confusing me. "Why wouldn't I be able to touch a crown?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "it's nothing, he's messing around," Nova came behind us. "Oh c'mon Nova, what did I really miss?" I tilted my head, I could sense they were hiding something.

"It's some bullshit about the origins of how the ministry came to be, nothing that would interest you." She smiled, "if you say so," I replied, as we moved forward to the next artefact. "I don't get why you'd hide it from her," Isaac muttered, "because she'd want to do it, and I don't want her getting hurt," Nova replied, making me turn around. "Both of you are terrible at whispering," I smiled, making them awkwardly shrug.

After the trip ended and we were heading home, it was about 3pm, "Taehyung's probably still at Krim, all classes are finished should we pay him a visit?" Nova asked me, I nodded, I wanted to see his hands tremble in fear as he tried to write notes inside the cells. God I can't wait to tease him forever. "I'll skip, my father wants to talk to me about something, family dinner." Isaac rolled his eyes, "well then I'll see you later," I said when he suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Goodbye princess," he whispered making me raise my eyebrows in surprise and look over to Nova who was trying not to laugh

"Goodbye princess," he whispered making me raise my eyebrows in surprise and look over to Nova who was trying not to laugh. "Right, bye," I chuckled, as we separated ways.

"Krim isn't that far, about 30 minutes from here, we'll make it just in time for his last cell visit," Nova calculated looking at her watch, as we grabbed a taxi carriage, just saying it makes me laugh. I can't believe they don't have cars here. Once we got to Krim I immediately felt a shiver run down my back, "scared already? It is the prison for our worst criminals." Nova warned me, patting my shoulder. We headed inside, entering as Paradox students here to check on our friend.

"Kim Taehyung." We said his name to the receptionist, she did some typing on her keyboard and started laughing. "Go all the way down," she smiled, leaving both of us in confusion. We slowly headed down the elevator, "you know I don't get it, why does the ED even a prison centre, can't we just send bad people to hell?" I said.