deal.

"What's with the creepy looks? Can you guys blink or something at least hello?" She clicked her fingers, before looking towards Mr Freyer who had lost all colour in his skin, as if he had just seen a ghost

"What's with the creepy looks? Can you guys blink or something at least hello?" She clicked her fingers, before looking towards Mr Freyer who had lost all colour in his skin, as if he had just seen a ghost. "What's wrong with everyone? I literally did exactly as he asked me to, I didn't even do anything bad this time, if this is about the little cut on Mr Freyer's face it'll heal. In my defence I could've done much worse... what are you..."

Jewel stopped in her words as she saw Nova get on one knee, Taehyung following her actions

Jewel stopped in her words as she saw Nova get on one knee, Taehyung following her actions. Queen Ivey walked to the centre, looking her daughter in the eye before placing her hand on her own heart, bowing down. Soon everyone followed, forcing Mr Freyer to throw away his pride and follow along. Jewel got up awkwardly, thinking that she should just copy what everyone was doing because she was that bewildered. She was about to bow when her mother stood up straight, smiling slightly.

"You might wanna fix the positioning of that crown, Queen Azriel."

jewel pov

My mum calling me a queen completely disregarded the entire speech I had done earlier but it left me so baffled. I only put on a crown? And suddenly everyones bowing as if literally anyone else couldn't do the same. I took off the crown, walking down the little steps as I placed it back onto that cushion. "There, I did as you asked, now I'm leaving," I walked off, everyone standing back straight. "WAIT," my mother called out for me, she paused analysing my expression which made her realise something, I'm not sure what though.

"Uh, they'll pardon everything that happened, all the deaths that occurred because of who you set free. If you bring us the blood of a dead Zanira," she told me making me scoff. "The last time I saw him he was at his weakest and he almost killed me, and you want me to go after him? First time I'm seeing someone tell their daughter to commit suicide." I sighed, heading out the room of people who looked like they were holding their breaths.

"Azriel you don't know what it means to touch that crown do you," my mother suddenly appeared in front of me, startling me. "I touched a bloody crown, I can touch a load of shit too, does that make me worthy of the shit as well?" I said sarcastically. "The last person who tried to touch that crown was left with such a badly burnt hand that she could barely lift her arm." She told me, making me furrow my eyebrows, "what."