what?

"I knew that if he was near me he'd end up hurt, and I didn't push him away

"I knew that if he was near me he'd end up hurt, and I didn't push him away. My selfishness cost him his life. When Heon first threw those words at me I thought it was nonsense. But the more I thought about it, the more I realised that I did kill him. I took part in taking his life," I looked down. Taehyung shuffled closer to me, about to put his arm around me.

"Yeah don't do that," I got up just as he was about to rest his hand on my shoulder, so it just dropped down. "Do what I wasn't going going to do anything what are you even talking about what I wasn't worried about you-"

I hushed him by putting a finger on his lips, "you talk way too much," I put my hands in my pockets before walking away.

"Oye Jackson, did you forget about our deal? You have to show me your magic," he called out for me.

"After hearing that story, you really think my powers work?" I turned around, as he ran up to me. "Wait, your powers haven't activated yet? How, most of us get them at the age of 13," he spoke. "Well not mine. All that fame for what, I can't do anything," I sighed.

"Are you sure? Just try a spell, that can't be possible," he said, not believing me

"Are you sure? Just try a spell, that can't be possible," he said, not believing me. "I thought spells were a wizard thing," I played with the loose threads of my blazer. He chuckled and looked at me.

"So... what, you thought, we just pointed at shit and it'd work? No words no nothing just, boom?" He slowly walked towards me which was weirdly intimidating, but he had this childish smile plastered on his face wanting to tease me so badly. "Well, I was never taught anything how am I supposed to know?" I said, pushing him away.

"So maybe your powers are activated, you just don't know how to use them. Uhm, to be honest I'm kind of bunking magic school to be here, one of the only spells I remember is Aurorum. It's a telekinesis spell, you can move things around with it. It was the one I used in the science lab," he told me, what a useful guardian angel. "But I don't remember you saying the word when doing it?" I raised a question.

"Once you get really good at a spell you can just say it in your head, now stop being so suspicious, I'm here to help you. So c'mon, take your hand, point at that flower pot, and say, aurorum," he told me, gesturing towards the corner of the garden. I took a deep breath, pointing towards the art of nature, "aurorum."