lips.

taehyung pov

taehyung pov

She closed her eyes, head still on my lap, I attempted to better her position since she would get a cramp in her neck if she continued to lay like that. I slid my hand under her head, feeling a liquid, I immediately pulled it back out and saw a hand full of blood.

"Jackson, Jackson wake up..." I noticed she wasn't moving at all, I didn't know how to get up, I was so drained my entire body was powerless. I powered my light, muttering aurorum towards the switch inside the control room of the cell, it turned on the emergency alarm, as people had appeared almost instantly.

"WHERE IS HE?!" They yelled, all the guards practically shitting themselves since the prisoner had escaped. "Maybe pay attention to the dying kids for the time being?" I told them, they quickly rushed over, picking up her body before throwing me over their shoulders.

We were taken to the Paradox since our school nurse was one of the best in town, and it was our school. My brothers; Namjoon and Wooshik, were called in since I was extremely low on blood, and I needed immediate donation of blood.

Vampire bites aren't deadly but if they suck out enough blood, your body would be completely drained, in short, dead. Luckily when Jewel somehow managed to break the glass, it stopped the Zanira from drinking the last bit of blood I had left. She saved my life. And now she lies next to my hospital bed, with a fat bandage around her head.

We did a little birthday celebration inside the healery, but I just couldn't get myself to enjoy not knowing when she'd regain consciousness. My mum repeatedly apologised for sending me to Krim, she didn't know things would end so badly. Jewel had been asleep for about 3 days now, "when will she wake up?" I impatiently asked the nurse.

"Considering the amount she bled, the impact when she hit the floor had to be quite a lot. Lucky for her she didn't get a concussion, however you know how it is with head injuries. There is a slight chance of amnesia, but I doubt it so don't worry, I say she should wake up soon." The nurse patted my shoulder before exiting the room.

"C'mon Jackson, wake up," I bit the inside of my cheek in nervousness, I placed my hand over hers, releasing a breath. Her index finger slightly twitched, building excitement inside of me even though it was the slightest movement. Her eyes fluttered open, the light making her squint as she scanned her surroundings. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, she jerked up from bed only to plop back down due to the pain.

"Where am I?" She held her head in pain, "in the healery." I smiled, holding her hand even tighter, I really couldn't hide my happiness. I helped her sit up straight, fixing the pillow behind her. "Who are... you?" She detached her hand from mine, shuffling away from me.

"What do you mean? I'm Taehyung- No... please no..." I bit my lip in sadness, looking down, does she really have no recollection of me? Suddenly she reached out her hand and moved a piece of my bangs out my eyes, making me look up from the floor and into her eyes. "You look like..." She squinted while scanning my face, a candle of hope lit up inside of me, I placed my hand on her cheek, caressing her lip with my thumb. "Go on, you can remember," I assured her in hope.