fuck.

The sweat of the ministers trickled down the side of their faces, a flick of my fingers could result in a huge block of concrete falling on top of their hands, smashing their skulls into nothingness

The sweat of the ministers trickled down the side of their faces, a flick of my fingers could result in a huge block of concrete falling on top of their hands, smashing their skulls into nothingness. I smiled at the power I had over them currently, it was fun.

Soon it got boring, so I slowly got up from the floor, pretending to lose my balance so it would make them shit themselves more. I sighed and flicked the huge block of ceiling to the side, making it drop onto a bunch of tables. "Yes I know, you're welcome," I bid them goodbye before teleporting myself outside of the palace, surprising Taehyung with my sudden appearance. "Let's go home," I put my hand on his shoulder as we whooshed our way back to school.

"Today was eventful," he said to me while we walked into the Paradox, "fuck life

"Today was eventful," he said to me while we walked into the Paradox, "fuck life." I rolled my eyes, completely drained from today. I spent my weekend in the worst way one spends a weekend, back to lessons tomorrow I guess.

"Why don't you ask Professor Zeke to make a barrier around the Paradox for you? Just for safety precautions," Taehyung suggested, "would he even do that?" I replied with no hope. "Of course he would, I'll ask him to put one up tomorrow," he patted me on the shoulder, weirdly making me jump a little. "You know Jackson, a little birdie told me that you like me," he crossed his arms trying to look cool. "What a dumbass birdie," I chuckled attempting to escape the situation but he pulled me back. "Fine, I like you. But don't worry, I'm trying to stop myself, these feelings will be gone before you know it." I faked a smile.

"Why are you trying to stop yourself?" He questioned, "because... the last time I liked someone I ended up loving them. And we all know what happens to the people I love," I looked down, sighing while letting out a sad chuckle. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow then," I quickly said, walking away.

Next day

I tapped my pen on the table out of boredom in potions class, it was last lesson, I just had to endure it before I could go and take a nap in my dorms. "Prin- Miss Jewel? The ministry have called for you," a woman entered the classroom and spoke to me which confused the entire class. Oh god what do they want now.

"Yes miss," I got up, when Isaac held my wrist and pulled me back down. "Are you crazy? You told me they want to kill you, and you're going to go there? Sit your ass back down," he commanded. "I have to see what they want, don't worry about it, I shouldn't fear death." I patted his shoulder and headed to my dorms to change out of my uniform, no need to go there looking like a child, they should take me seriously. I am the future ruler of this place.