to the death.

We all took steps back in realisation of what was happening, "he's casted the spell on his soul

We all took steps back in realisation of what was happening, "he's casted the spell on his soul... meaning no matter how much we physically hurt him, he'll be fine." Clara wiped the sweat on her forehead. Mr Kim's heart which was sitting in Zanira's palms was pulled out and placed right back in it's place as if nothing had happened. Mr Kim regained consciousness and stood up straight, unbuttoning his blazer. "Now that you kids have had your fun."

"Shall we get straight to the point?" He said after cracking his neck slightly while we all stood dumbfounded. "Jewel I've spent 14 years being patient, I practically raised you. How could you so easily change your entire perspective of me?" He sounded hurt making me scoff.

"I can make you join my side without having to hypnotise you," he spoke confidently, "if you can hypnotise me. I hear it's difficult," I replied. "It is, you'd have to be at the lowest of lows mentally, which is why I won't attempt hypnosis yet. How would you like to visit your first love?" Mr Kim smirked, giving me a tempting option, I was yearning to catch a glimpse of Seojun, even if it was just his soul.

But I had to prioritise everyone else, my decisions could heavily impact their tomorrow. "I'll pass," I didn't make eye contact, you could see it wasn't what I really wanted.

"Ah did I phrase it like a question? My bad, you don't have a choice Jewel," he snickered at my words, attempting to take a step towards me when Taehyung stepped in front of me. "Keep your distance," I could feel Tae's glare from behind, all of them were present when I spoke about Mr Kim under the effects of velescence. They knew how betrayed I must feel. "You know I'm starting to feel hurt at how much you guys underestimate me. Is it because I'm so nice? So handsome? So sweet looking? Do I need to really show up as my true self to terrify you?" Mr Kim crossed his hands.

"Very well, I've gotten sick of this form too, Satan had me change it actually, even he found it displeasing, and this name. It just doesn't scream villain does it ugh," he clapped his hands. We could hear the cracking in his bones as he transformed into a man 3 times the size, muscly and literal flames falling off its hands. "Why hello there," he did a sarcastic courtesy, "my name is Beelzebub,"

-snort-

"Who just laughed?" He crossed his arms angrily as I covered my face, holding in my urge to laugh. "Jewel?" He growled making me look around innocently, "it wasn't me," I shrugged.

"Anyways, if you guys aren't going to get out the way, hurry up and get the fight over with." He spoke tediously, cracking his knuckles. They all tried to charge at him despite my aggressive head shaking trying to signal them no. Mr Ki- Beelzebub easily stopped every single one of their powers with a single hand, closing their hands so tight that their lights wouldn't even seep out. He then lifted them into the air and put some sort of spell that made them all scream in pain.

I quickly flashed my light, pulling the man towards me truculently as I grabbed his throat. He just laughed while all my friends fell to the floor from the lost of focus on his magic.