communication.

His embrace was warm, one that I felt like I could sleep in

His embrace was warm, one that I felt like I could sleep in. The voices stopped but I wanted them to continue, I wanted to hear my father's voice again. I miss him.

"Go home, it's getting late." Taehyung said, pushing me away roughly as if I was the one who hugged him first when it was vice versa. I picked up the bags and without a word, I left. After getting home I went straight to bed, sleeping away my worries was a habit I needed to rid myself of. That boy ran in my mind, tiring me.

A guardian angel? After all these years? Maybe the people from above sent me a protector now that my dad has left me. But I can never be sure, how can I trust him? He could be just another one of those traps sent in a mans form. But maybe he can teach me how to use my powers... maybe he's all I need.

 maybe he's all I need

Next day

I lazily buttoned up my shirt and threw on my tie. I liked school. It was the only place I felt somewhat normal, if only the kids at school would stop treating me like some celebrity, I'd like it a whole lot more, but I guess they have all the reason to avoid me. I slipped into my shoes, leaving the laces untied because I genuinely had no energy in me whatsoever, before opening my front door.

"Morning."

My face remained still while inside my heart had literally taken a huge leap since the sudden voice surprised me. Ugh it's that boy again. I've barely left my house and here he is, I didn't even tell him my address, but then again he shows up where I am any time he wants to. I ignored him, walking straight past his bright eyed figure. "Not much of a good morning I guess." It's like I could hear him roll his eyes at me. He'll get tired soon enough.

"So, where should we start?" He asked, instead of replying I looked at him blankly. I figured he'd take the hint and explain on what the actual fuck he means instead of expecting me to know what he's talking about. "I'm supposed to help you feel. What emotion should we start with?" He continued, I internally laughed at his words, just shrugging off his comment.

Annoyed, he grabbed my wrist pulling me close, due to his unnecessarily tall height I was currently eye to eye with his chest. He used his other hand to lift up my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. "Listen Jackson, we aren't going to get anywhere if you don't use that little mouth of yours to give me proper replies." He glared down at me, the atmosphere was incredibly tense, and I despised that he was the one in control of this situation.