friend.

He didn't hear me and continued his walk, "don't worry about him, he's just a little hot tempered

He didn't hear me and continued his walk, "don't worry about him, he's just a little hot tempered. He's walking off because he doesn't want to say something he doesn't mean," Nova reassured me, as she headed off too.

That dream, ugh. Why did I see someone as great as my godfather in such bad light? But it was just a dream, and if they can control my dreams then hats off to those motherfuckers. I shouldn't dwell on a dream. I got off the window sill and ran to next class, noticing I was late. I quietly sat down next to a girl who happened to be Clara, I smiled at her but she didn't even seem to notice my existence, she seems a little off.

"Hey kids," the bright teacher spoke. I looked around and noticed this was potions class, so the teacher was Clara's mother, Mrs Anderson.

"We'll be making a peace potion today, it works as a stress reliever," she smiled, getting out the ingredients, "Clara honey would you help me out here?" She asked, "no," everyone paused and looked towards Clara's sudden attitude. "Excuse you, what is that behaviour?" Her mother crossed her arms, "why thank you I'd love to excuse myself, goodnight." As she got up her chair scraped against the rough floors, making everyone cringe at the sound.

Goodnight? No, it was just a dream.

"I'll go after her," I awkwardly smiled at the poor woman who didn't understand her daughters behaviour.

"Clara wait up!" I ran out the class and found her heading to the top of the stairwell. I followed her up, to find her staring down at the view from behind the balcony. "You shouldn't speak to your mum like that, go and apologise to her after." I told her, "I don't have to, neither do I want to," she replied, with a straight face and cold tone. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, completely stunned at her change of attitude, as if she were a completely different person...

 "What's wrong with you?" I asked, completely stunned at her change of attitude, as if she were a completely different person

"You're not the Clara I met this morning are you..." I took a step back as she turned around, letting out a hysteric laugh. "C'mon Jewel, you're so suspicious for no reason," she said, in a tone that mocked me. I squinted while analysing her, her eyes, she was hypnotised.

"I'm suspicious for a very good reason," I said, feeling so guilty because I knew someone had done this to her because of me. "I'm gonna get someone to snap you out of this, wait here-" she grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Snap me out of what!?" She squeezed it so hard it had to have left a mark. "See, you aren't Clara," I pushed her hand away.