knight.

"Hahahahahahahaha, bye,"

I changed the fake laugh to a straight face, and as fast as I wanted to get up, I had to be careful with the wound. I slowly ran out the room, the professor just shaking his head, silently judging me and probably Taehyung too in his head. I visited the nurse who had returned, "princess, you cannot be getting hurt like this, you're definitely going to worry your parents." She said, handing me a small flask which contained a golden type liquid. "It'll help heal it faster," she said, checking up on the wound.

"Whoever stitched this did a wonderful job," she smiled, fixing my tie. "I think you should get to class now," she said, making me groan. The last thing I wanted to do right now was sit in class, but I was really far behind and I really need to memorise all those spells. Because when my powers activate, and they will, I need to be prepared to defend myself. Next time he won't fight me with his hands or a weapon, he'll use magic. So I need to become more skilled in that category.

"Bye miss." I excused myself and left the healery (medical room.) I walked into herbs class, where they taught us about how to make certain medicine, it was kind of like science. I sat next to Isaac, greeting him with a smile as he returned one before placing his hand on mine. "I heard what happened on Christmas Eve," he worriedly looked me in the eyes, before looking down at my stomach. "Does it hurt a lot?" His eyes softened, "yeah, I'm fine, it doesn't hurt that much," I lied, the wound stung so badly I actually wanted to cry every time I moved.

"Well, next time someone attacks you call me, I'll save you," he winked.

"Really now, are you going to be my knight in shining armour?" I teased, "if that's what you want to call it, but when I arrive in casual jeans and a shirt don't get too disappointed

"Really now, are you going to be my knight in shining armour?" I teased, "if that's what you want to call it, but when I arrive in casual jeans and a shirt don't get too disappointed." He patted me on the shoulder. "Oh I'll try my best," I replied dramatically. We had great banter, it was nice talking to him. "But I can handle myself, don't worry," I told him, I didn't want anyone to meddle with my issues, getting involved would get them hurt, and that's the last thing I want to happen.

"Mr Freyer?" Suddenly the teacher called out, making us both look at her with a confused face. "I asked you a question," she furrowed her eyebrows, Isaac looked towards me for help but I guess both of us were in a different world while we were talking, I didn't hear her either. "Sorry, could you repeat the question?" He scratched the back of his head making the teacher sigh, "I asked, which plant do we use to sooth allergies?" She tilted her head. "Uh, lady palm?" He answered, unsure if he was right, "good job," she smiled lightly, a look of relief took over his face.