museum.

As I was around 2 feet from making impact with the ground, my blue ring glowed, and I stopped right there, levitating

As I was around 2 feet from making impact with the ground, my blue ring glowed, and I stopped right there, levitating. I slowly let myself onto the ground, kind of not being able to believe what I had just done. That was a huge risk, blindly putting trust into my father, someone who has got to be busy 24/7.

I walked back into the school, running into the 3 musketeers, my friends, who weren't frozen anymore. "You're ok? How are you... are your powers?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "no, my father used this ring to stop me from hitting the ground." I replied. "Sebastian's an a class bully, but I'm sure he wasn't going to actually spell you off the building, but hey, I've found out you're a daredevil," Nova chuckled.

"S-so, you're like... the malefic, and the princess too but, a half blood?" Isaac's pupils were sort of shaking. "Look I was told it'd better if I kept it a secret, it would cause chaos." I told him, "you're meant to cause chaos, you're meant to be this monster- and now you're here." He said, "do you think I'm a monster?" I looked into his eyes, reaching out for his hand as I placed mine over it even though he was hesitant to. "No..." he looked down.

"Then please believe me when I say, I won't hurt you," I spoke softly, he slowly lifted his head, and smiled

"You're not a monster at all."

The day went by with Sebastian coming with his group to finally apologise, but I knew the only reason they were doing so was because they knew who my parents were. Nova showed me a lot of spells and Taehyung stayed on the phone with his mum, she was bragging about how fun Christmas was, now I know where he gets that teasing habit from. He was begging her not to send him to Krim, he was quite terrified. "That's not very Amone of you, I thought we're meant to be the bravest," I laughed.

"Seriously, I don't understand why you're complaining so much, I swear all you have to do is jot down notes about the prisoner lifestyle and write a report when you come back. Doesn't seem that hard, and you get a day off from school." I said, "yeah I take notes from INSIDE the jail cell, that's mortifying, please be my guest and take my place." He replied.

"Oh I'd love to but I have a trip to attend, we're going to the magic history museum," I spun around, "just do me favour and don't die at the prison centre?" I patted him on the shoulder, bidding him goodnight. "I'll try, but I'll make sure I haunt you if I do," he smiled, as we both split up to go in our own respective dorms.